MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- R.P. Guo, B.S. Sun, B.B. Gao. Low cost manufacturing technology of titanium alloy used in ordnance equipment. Ordnance Mater. Sci. Eng., 31 (2008): 83–86. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao, C.X. Zhang. Process of the low-cost titanium alloys and its military application. Titanium Industry Progress, 25 (2008): 6–10. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Zhang. Research progress of high-performance and low cost titanium alloy. Aeronautical Manuf. Technol., 5 (2011): 74–76, 79. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Zhu, G.Q. Shang, X.N. Wang, Y. Fei, J. Li. Research and development of low cost and high performance titanium alloys. Titanium Industry Progress, 29 (2012): 1–5. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, L. Chen, B. Guo, Q. Peng, S.X. Guo, L.L. Mao. Advantages and disadvantages of electron beam cold hearth melting. Chin. J. Nonferrous Met., 20 (2010): s873–s876. (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Yu, X.N. Mao, Y.M. Zhang, Z.M. Hou, W.G. Lei, C. Wang, P. Gao. Development of electron-beam cold hearth single melt process for titanium alloy ingots. Titanium Industry Progress, 26 (2009): 14–18. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Harker. Experience with large scale electron beam cold hearth melting (EBCHM). Vacuum, 41 (1990): 2154–2156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitchill. The electron beam melting and refining of titanium alloys. Mater. Sci. Eng., A, 263 (1999): 217–223. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitchill. Composition control in hearth melting processes, in G Lütjering, J Albrecht (Eds.), Ti-2003 Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 10th World Conference on Titanium, Volume I, WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2003, pp. 189–196. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kalinyuk, N.P. Trigub, V.N. Zamkov, O.M. Ivasishin, P.E. Markovsky, R.V. Teliovich, S.L. Semiatin. Microstructure, texture, and mechanical properties of electron-beam melted Ti-6Al-4V. Mater. Sci. Eng., A, 346 (2003): 178–188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Zhuk, P.A. Kobryn, S.L. Semiatin. Influence of heating and solidation conditions on the structure and surface quality of electron-beam melted Ti-6Al-4V ingots. J. Mater. Process. Technol., 190 (2007): 387–392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Montgomery, G.H. Wells Martin. Titanium armor applications in combat vehicles. JOM, 53 (2001): 29–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Wood, J.C. Fanning. Direct production of Ti-6Al-4V alloy plate from electron beam cold hearth melted slab ingot, in G Lütjering, J Albrecht (Eds.), Ti-2003 Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 10th World Conference on Titanium, Volume I, WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2003, pp. 181–188. [Google Scholar]
- Q.Y. Feng, H. Pang, L. Qiao, X.W. Tong, R. Liu, W.J. Ye, D.C. Wang, Q. Gao. Preparation of low-cost TC4 titanium alloy plate. Chin. J. Nonferrous Met., 23(2013): s353–s357. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Tong, S.X. Hui, L. Qiao, W.J. Ye, P.H. Zhang, H. Pang, R. Liu, Q.Y. Feng, Y. Yu, Y.N. Dong, J. Wang and X.Y. Song, China Patent, CN 104451213 A. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, W. Li, Q. Liao, P. Hou, H. Wu, X.D. Zhang. Effect of forging process on microstructure and mechanical properties of TC10 titanium alloy. Mechanical Engineering & Automation. 3 (2014): 108–109, 111. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.