MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Lei Jinjie, Liu Chunhua, Ye Xueliang, Innovation and application of imported sodium-process production technology of bleaching powder, J.Chlor—Alkali Industry. 4(2003) 29–32. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Ronghai, Recovery and reuse of dust water in the production of bleaching powder, J. Chlor- Alkali.45(2009)32–33. [Google Scholar]
- Yasuhiro Konishi, Toshiyuki Nomura, Kazunari Mizoe, A new synthesis route from spent sulfuric acid pickling solution to ferrite nanoparticles, J. Hydrometallurgy. 74 (2004) 57–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bing Tang, Liangjun Yuan, Taihong Shi, Linfeng Yu, Youchun Zhu, Preparation of nano-sized magnetic particles from spent pickling liquors by ultrasonic-assisted chemical co-precipitation, J. Hazardous Materials. 163 (2009) 1173–1178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manish K. Sinha, Sushanta K. Sahu, Pratima Meshram, Banshi D. Pandey, Solvent extraction and separation of zinc and iron from spent pickle liquor, J. Hydrometallurgy. 147–148 (2014) 103–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuanting Wu, Xiufeng Wang, Preparation and characterization of single-phase α-Fe2O3 nano-powders by Pechini sol–gel method, J. Materials Letters. 65 (2011) 2062–2065. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C Feldmann, Preparation of nanoscale pigment particles, J. Adv Mater 13(2001) 1301–1303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SS Yarahmadi, AA Tahir, B Vaidhyanathan, KGU Wijayantha, Fabrication of nanostructured α-Fe2O3 electrodes using ferrocene for solar hydrogen generation, J. Mater Lett. 63(2009) 523–526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AT Bell, The impact of nanoscience on heterogeneous catalysis, J.Science. 299(2003)1688–1691. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Han Jiajun, Xie Yingnan, Study on a pilot test of circulating mother liquor from production of sodium- method bleaching powder concentrate, J.Chlor- Alkali Industry. 3(2002)34–36. [Google Scholar]
- V.S.T. Ciminelli, A. Dias, H.C. Braga, Simultaneous production of impurity-free water and magnetite from steel pickling liquors by microwave-hydrothermal processing, J. Hydrometallurgy. 84 (2006) 37–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.