MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S. Nacer, A. Aissat, Simulation of InGaN p-i-n double heterojunction solar cells with linearly graded layers, Optik, 126 (2015) pp. 3594–3597 [CrossRef]
- I.H. Ho, G.B. Stringfellow, Solid phase immiscibility in GaInN, Applied Physics Letters, 69 (1996) pp. 2701–2703 [CrossRef]
- C.C. Li, D.H. Kuo, Y.S. Huang, C.C. Li, The effect of temperature on the growth and properties of green light-emitting In0.5Ga0.5N films prepared by reactive sputtering with single cermet target, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 29 (2015) pp. 170–175 [CrossRef]
- W.H. Jian, L. Zhang, Q. Wee, A.A.O. Tay, M. Heuken, S.J. Chua, Structural and morphological qualities of InGaN grown via elevated pressures in MOCVD on AlN/Si(111) substrates, Journal of Crystal Growth, 383 (2013) pp. 1–8 [CrossRef]
- Y. Guo, X.L. Liu, H.P. Song, A.L. Yang, X.Q. Xu, G.L. Zheng, H.Y. Wei, S.Y. Yang, Q.S. Zhu, Z.G. Wang, A study of indium incorporation in In-rich InGaN grown by MOVPE, Applied Surface Science, 256 (2010) pp. 3352–3356 [CrossRef]
- Z.G. Qian, W.Z. Shen, H. Ogawa, Q.X. Guo, TOPICAL REVIEW: Experimental studies of lattice dynamical properties in indium nitride, Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, volume 16 (2004) pp. R381–R414(334) [CrossRef]
- S. Dusari, N. Goyal, M. Debiasio, A. Kenda, Raman spectroscopy of graphene on AlGaN/GaN heterostructures, Thin Solid Films, 597 (2015) pp. 140–143 [CrossRef]
- H. Harima, Properties of GaN and related compounds studied by means of Raman scattering, Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, 14 (2002) pp. R967–R993 [CrossRef]
- S. Hernández, R. Cuscó, D. Pastor, L. Artús, K.P. O’Donnell, R.W. Martin, I.M. Watson, Y. Nanishi, E. Calleja, Raman-scattering study of the InGaN alloy over the whole composition range, Journal of Applied Physics, 98 (2005) pp. 013511–013511–013515 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.