MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Kim, C. M. Gilmore, A. Pique, J. S. Horwitz, H. Mattousi, H. Murata, Z. H. Kafafi, D. B. Chrisey, Electrical, optical, and structural properties of indium–tin–oxide thin films for organic light-emitting devices, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 86, No. 11, 1999 pp. 6451–6461. [CrossRef]
- H. Agura, A. Suzuki, T. Matsushita, T. Aoki, M. Okuda, Low resistivity transparent conducting Al-doped ZnO films prepared by pulsed laser deposition, Thin Solid Films, Vol. 445, No. 2, 2003 pp. 263–267. [CrossRef]
- L. Cattin, B. A. Reguig, A. Khelil, M. Morsli, K. Benchouk, J. C. Bernede, Properties of NiO thin films deposited by chemical spray pyrolysis using different precursor solution, Appl. Surf. Phys., Vol. 254, 2008 pp. 5814–5821. [CrossRef]
- S. C. Ray, Preparation of copper oxide thin film by the sol-gel-like dip technique and study of their structural and optical properties, Sol. Energ. Mater. Sol. Cells, Vol. 68, No. 3–4, 2001 pp. 307–312. [CrossRef]
- H. Kawazoe, H. Yasukawa, H. Hyodo, M. Kurita, H. Yanagi, H. Hosono, P-type electrical conduction in transparent thin films of CuAlO2, Nature Vol.389, 1997 pp. 939–942. [CrossRef]
- A. Renaud, B. Chavillon, L. Le Pleux, Y. Pellegrin, E. Blart, M. Boujtita, T. Pauporte, L. Cairo, S. Jobic, F. Odobel, CuGaO2: a promising alternative for NiO in p-type dye solar cells, J Mater. Chem. Vol.22, 2014 pp. 14353–14356. [CrossRef]
- A. Renaud, L. Cario, P. Deniard, E. Gautron, X. Rocquefelte, Y. Pellegrin, E. Blart, F. Odobel, S. Jobic, Impact of Mg doping on performance of CuGaO2 based p-type dye-sensitized solar cell, J. Phys. Chem. CVol. 118, 2014 pp 54–59. [CrossRef]
- M. Ohashi, Y. Iida, H. Morikawa, Preparation of CuAlO2 Films by Wet Chemical Synthesis, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. Vol. 85, No. 1, 2002 pp. 270–272. [CrossRef]
- G. Li, X. Zhu, H. Lei, H. Jiang, W. Song, Z. Yang, J. Dai, Y. Sun, X. Pau, S. Dai, Preparation and characterization of CuAlO2 transparent thin films prepared by chemical solution deposition method, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol. Vol. 53, 2010, pp. 641–646. [CrossRef]
- G. Dong, M. Zhang, W. Lan, P. Dong, H. Yan, Structural and physical properties of Mg-doped CuAlO2 thin films, Vacuum Vol 82, 2008 pp. 1321–1324. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.