MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Yan Xinping, Li Zhixiong, Liu Zhenglin, Yang Zhongmin, Yang Ping, Zhu Hanhua, a review of the research on the dynamics of large ship propulsion systems and ship hull, ship mechanics, 2013, (4): 439–449
- Zhang Lei, Wang Wei, Feng Zhoupeng, Zhang society, the function of metal/ceramic g radient thermal barrier coating material system and preparation method of [J] hot working technology, 2010, (26): 99–103.
- Tang Dapei, Gao Qing, Jiang Xiaoyu, metal ceramic gradient thermal barrier coating [ J] functional materials, 2004, (35): 1713–1717
- Wang Xuebing, Zhang Xinghong, Du Shanyi, [J] of gradient thermal barrier coatings, China surface engineering, 2004, (3): 5–8.
- Nie Ronghua, Jiao Guiqiong, Wang Bo, C/, 2D braided SiC ceramic matrixc omposites, thermal conductivity prediction [J], composite materials, 2009, (13): 169–174.
- Zhang Tianyou; Wu Chao; Zhou Shengfeng, Xiong Zheng; research progress of thermal barrier coating material and preparation technology of [J] Laser & Optoelectronics Progress, 2014, (3), 1–6.
- R. Wesley Jackson, Matthew R. Begley, Critical cooling rates to avoid t ransient-driven cracking in thermal barrier coating (TBC) systems [J], International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2014, Vol.51, No.6: 1364–1374 [CrossRef]
- Guo Hongbo, Gong Shengkai, Xu Huibin, [j], gradient thermal barrier coatings of aircraft, 2013, (5): 467–472.
- M L Mendelson, T N Mckechnie, L B Spiegel. Graded thermal barriercoatings: evaluation [J]. Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, 2008, 15(4): 555–562. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.