MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Z.P. Hu, Y.B. Shi, J.H. Yin, J.Y. Guo, Study on laser precision machining technology of Al2O3 ceramic substrate temperature sensor, Sci. Inf. 24(2007) 48–49. [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Min, Y. Li, X.B. Zhang, F.X. Lu, Research of ceramic precise scribing by fiber laser, Appl. Laser. 30 (2010) 488–492. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roy, M. F. Modest, CW laser machining of hard ceramics. I.Effects of three-dimensional conduction, variable properties and various laser parameters, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 36 (1993) 3515–3528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Yan, Investigation on laser crack-free cutting of ceramics [D], Beijing University of Technology, 2013, pp. 56–57.[in Chinese] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zhang, J.P. Ma, Practical handbook of ceramic materials, Beijing, 2006.[in Chinese] [Google Scholar]
- Blake William Clark Sedore, Laser welding of alumina ceramic substrates with two fixed beams, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 2013, pp. 58. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kacar, M. Mutlu, E. Akman, A. Demir, L. Candan, T. Canel, V. Gunay, T. Sınmazcelik, Characterization of the drilling alumina ceramic using Nd: YAG pulsed laser, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 209 (2009) 2008–2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.