MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Building and Housing Research Center, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings (standard no 2008- 3rd edition), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Iranian Management & Planning Organization, Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Existing Buildings, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ghanbari A, Banazadeh M, Seismic performance of steel structures designed by linear and nonlinear viscous damper with identical damping ratio, 10th International Conference on Civil Engineering, Tabriz, Iran, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA, Prestadard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, FEMA356, Federal Emergency Management Agency, New York, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Mazzoni S., McKenna F., Scott M.H., Fenves G.L. OpenSees Command Language Manual, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, (2007), Available from: http://opensees.berkeley.edu/. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang Jenn-Shin and Huang Yin-Nan and Yi Shy-Lian and Ho Song-Yen, “Design Formulations for Supplemental Viscous Dampers to Building Structures,”Journal of Structural Engineering, (2008) Vol. 134, No. 1, pp. 22-31, ISSN 0733-9445/2008/1-22–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yun-xiang and Cai Yuan-qi and Qu Qing-fei and Zhan Qian-hua, “Study on the Effect of Supporting Stiffness on Energy Dissipation Efficiency of Viscous Dampers,”Applied Mechanics and Materials (2012) Vols. 105–107, pp 96–101. [Google Scholar]
- Akcelyan S., and Lignos D.G. “Adaptive Numerical Method Algorithms for Nonlinear Viscous and Bilinear Oil Damper Models Under Random Vibrations”, ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.