MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Gan Fuxi, Evolution of Chemical Composition and the Origin of Making Technology of Chinese Ancient Glass, (Edited by Gan Fuxi) in: Development of Chinese Ancient Glass. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press, 2005 pp. 220–236.
- Gan Fuxi，and Huang Zhenfa. The Evolution of Chemical Composition. in Chinese Ancient Glass, (Edited by Gan Fuxi) in: A Study on. Chinese Ancient Glass. Beijing, China Building Industry Press, 1989 pp. 423–425.
- Simon Kwan: Early Chinese Glass. Hong Kong: The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2001 pp. 17–110.
- Li Qinghui. The Table of Chemical Analysis of Chinese Ancient Glass Artifacts, (Edited by Gan Fuxi) in: Development of Chinese Ancient Glass, Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press, 2005, pp. 281–326.
- Wang Chengyu, Li Songji, and Tao Ying, Glass Development History and Future Trends. Glass, 37(2101) 3–12.
- Anita Engle edited Glassmaking in China. Reading in Glass History. 1976， 6/7: pp.1–39.
- Zhang Rong. Luster of Autumn Water-Glass of Qing Imperial Workshop. Beijing: Forbidden City Pubilishing House, 2005, pp.13–27.
- J. Zarzychi. Glasses and Amorphous Materials. Weinheim: VCH Verlagsellschaft mbH, 1991, p.7.
- Wang Chengyu, Tao Ying edited Handbook of Glass Property and Technology. Beijing, Chemical Industry Press, 2013, pp.10–16.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.