MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov S.V. Vorobiev Konovalov, Fatigue of steels modified by high intensity electron beams, Cambridge International Science Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Grishunin, V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. A.D. Ivanov S.V. Teresov Konovalov, Evolution of the phase composition and defect substructure of rail steel subjected to high-intensity electron-beam treatment, J. of Surf. Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 7 (2013) 990–995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Ivanov, K.V. Alsaraeva, E.A. Petrikova, A.D. Teresov, V.E. Gromov, S.V. Konovalov, Fractography of the fatigue fracture surface of silumin irradiated by high-intensity pulsed electron beam, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 81 (2015) 12011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gromov, S.V. Gorbunov, Y.F. Ivanov, S.V. Vorobiev, S.V. Konovalov, Formation of surface gradient structural-phase states under electron-beam treatment of stainless steel, J. of Surf. Investigation 5 (2011) 974–978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Moës, J. Dolbow, T. Belytschko, A finite element method for crack growth without remeshing, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 46 (1999) 131–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Farhat, F.X. Roux, Method of finite element tearing and interconnecting and its parallel solution algorithm, International J. for Numerical Methods in Eng. 32 (1991) 1205–1227. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Z. Wen, L. Wu, X. Jin. Thermo-elasto-plastic finite element analysis of rail during wheel sliding, J. of Mechanical Eng. 46 (2010) 95–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Liu, S.S. Quek, Finite Element Method: A Practical Course, Elsevier Ltd, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.