MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- O. Yutaka and H. Masao, Some recent topics in gold plating for electronics applications, Gold Bulletin, 31 (1998) 3–13. [CrossRef]
- M. Bayramoglua, B. Onatb and N. Gerena, Statistical optimization of process parameters to obtain maximum thickness and brightness in chromium plating, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 203 (2008) 277–286. [CrossRef]
- A.R. Chowdhury and G.K. Prasad, Reduction of gold-plating thickness variation, Quality Engineering, 11 (1999) 61–67. [CrossRef]
- B. Zhang, W. Wu, S. Yin, S. Li, Y. Luo and X. Bian, Process optimization of electroless copper plating and its influence on electrochemical properties of AB5-type hydrogen storage alloy, Journal of Rare Earth, 28 (2010) 922–926. [CrossRef]
- I.K. Hong, H. Kim and S.B. Lee, Optimization of barrel plating process for electroless Ni-P plating, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 20 (2014) 3767–3774. [CrossRef]
- C.J. Raub, H.R. Ihan and J. Lendvay, Temperature-sensitive properties of gold and gold alloy electrodeposits, Gold Bulletin, 9 (1976) 1213–1228.
- C. Chandrasekar and S. Pushpavanam, Pulse and pulse reverse plating: conceptual, advantages and applications, Electrochimica Acta, 53 (2008) 3313–3322. [CrossRef]
- V. Marc De and V. Sommer, High-speed plating for electronic applications, Electrochimica Acta, 47 (2002) 106–116.
- F. Sánchez and J. Vilán, The use of design of experiments to improve a neural network model in order to predict the thickness of the chromium layer in a hard chromium plating process, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 52 (2010) 1169–1176. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.