MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T.Q. Li, C.Y. Wang, Preparation and Characterization of Mesophase pitch-based Carbon Foam, J. Inorg. Mater. 20(2005)1438–1444. [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Xu, W.W. Jin, X.Y. Zhong, S.F. Li, H.Y. Wu, Y.T. Wang, The newest development of the research for carbon foam, Mater. Rev. 28(2014)34–39. [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Zhang, Structure Control and Application of Carbon Foams, East China Univ.(2010)1–6. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, Preparation and Properties of Mesophase pitch-based Carbon Foam, Central South Univ. (2008)1–3. [Google Scholar]
- B. Tsyntsarski, B. Petrova, T. Budinova, N. Petrov, M. Krzesinska, S. Pusz, J. Majewska, P. Tzvetkov, Carbon foam derived from pitches modified with mineral acids by a low pressure foaming process, Carbon 48 (2010) 3523–3520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Gallego, J.W. Klett, Carbon foams for thermal management, Carbon 41(2003)1461–1466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.J. He, X.J. Li, X.T. Wang, N. Zhao, M.X. Yu, M.B. Wu, Efficient preparation of porous carbons from coal tar pitch for high performance supercapacitors, New Carbon Mater. 29(2014)493–502. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.X. Chen, T.H. Li, F.J. Li, Q. Zhuang, Y.L. Chen, Research Progress of Mesophase Pitch-based Carbon Foams, Carbon tech. 29(2010)28–32. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Xiao, Y. Zhou, N. Xiao, J.S. Qiu, Present status and prospect of carbon foams, Chem. Ind. Eng. Prog. 27(2008)473–477. [Google Scholar]
- X.N. Chen, The preparation and properties of carbon foam and its composite, Dong Hua Univ. (2012)1–3. [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Li, Y. Song, J.L. Shi, L. Liu, Q.G. Guo, Preparation and Characterization of High Strength Carbon Foam Derived From Mesophase pitch, Aerospace Mater. Tech. 6(2009)37–41. [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Li, Y.M. Tian, Y.J. Zhong, X. Yan, Y. Song, Formation mechanism of carbon foams derived from mesophase pitch, Carbon 49(2011)618–624. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Liu, T.H. Li, Y.C. Shi, X.L. Wang, J. Lv, W.J. Zhang, Effect of different secondary quinoline insoluble content on the Cellular structure of carbon foam derived from coal tar pitch, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis 108(2014)310–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mesalhy, K. Lafdi, AElgafy, Carbon foam matrices saturated with PCM for thermal protection purposes, Carbon 44(2006)2080–2088. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Yu, X.L. Du, B.G. Wang, Purification, separation and application of coal tar, Coal Chem. Ind. (2004)29–31. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Gao, D.X. Zhang, J. Yu, Coal tar processing technology, Coal Chem. Ind. (2004)4–9. [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Qiu, Q.G. Guo, Y.Z. Song, Research of the thermal conductivity and micro-crystalline of graphite material, New Carbon Mater. 17(2002)36–40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.