MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Jin Yunxue, Li Jungang, Formation and propagation mechanisms of dynamic tensile cracks in TiC/Ti composite, Rare Metal Materials and Engineering. 36 (2007) 764–768.
- Liu Xiaoyu, Study on deformation and fracture of SiC/Al functionally gradient materials, Ph.D. thesis, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2013.
- S.A. Nazarov, M. Specovius-Neugebauer, M. Steigemann, Crack propagation in anisotropic composite structures, Asymptotic Analysis. 86 (2014) 123–153.
- Hu Tuo, The numerical simulation on composite materials interface crack propagation mechanism, Ph.D. thesis, Nanchang University, Nanchang, China, 2013.
- R. Li, George A. Kardomateas, A solution to the thermo-elastic interface crack branching in dissimilar anisotropic bi-material media, International Journal of Solids and Structures. 43(2006) 913–942. [CrossRef]
- Yu Hanghai, Yang Jun, Liu Nana, Zhang Yongting, ChunyingZheng, Finite element analysis of the crack propagation of Si3N4 composites reinforced by BN nanotubes, Shandong Product Quality Inspection Research Institute. 23 (2014) 85–88.
- Li Wei, Chen Zhenhua, Chen Ding, TengJie, Growth behavior of fatigue crack in spray-formed SiCp/Al-7Si composite, Acta Metallurgica Sinica. 47 (2011) 102–108.
- Yang Junru, Study on theory and reliability of cermet hard cladding parts, Ph.D. thesis, Shandong University, Jinan, China, 2006.
- Wang Yongguo, Cao Yuan, Li Zhaoqian, Zhang Tao, Analysis for the micro-structure of the hard coating material, Journal of Electron Microscopy. 21 (2002) 461–465.
- Liu Futian, Study on wear resistance and corrosion resistance of cermet hard cladding materials, Ph.D. thesis, Shandong University, Jinan, China, 2003.
- Dong Fei, Liu Futian, Study on hard alloy cladding-steel substrate interface bonding layer, Materials and Applications. 7 (2011) 74–77.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.