MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Y. Li, Fabrication of Si-V groove used for fiber array, J. Infrared and laser engineering, 2002, 31 (5) 447–450.
- J. Chen, Y. Zhu K, S. Y. Liu, Q. S. Qian, W. F. Sun, Breakdown characteristic of SOI trench structure, J. Journal of Southeast University, 2012, 42 (2)234–238.
- J. Q. Liang, F. J. Hou, One dimension optical fiber array with silicon V-grooves, J. Opt. Precision Engineering, 2007, 15(1)：89–94.
- Q. L. Zhao, S. Dong, Y. Zhao, The research of effects of brittle single crystal material’ s anisotropy on the diamond turned surface quality, J. China mechanical engineering, 2000, 11 (8) 855–860.
- Q. L. Zhao, B. Guo, H. Yang, Y. L. Wang, Technological parameter optimization of micro- structured surfaces by diamond fly-cutting, J. Optics and Precision Engineering, 2009, 17(10) 2512–2519.
- M. A. Davies, C J. Evans, S. R. Patterson, Application of precision diamond machining to the manufacture of microphotonics components, J. SPIE，2003.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.