MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S. B. Park E. S. Yoon B. I. Lee Effects of processing and materials variations on mechanical properties of lightweight cement composites. Cement and Concrete Research [J]. 1999, 33 (2):193–200. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed Imtiaz Khan. Experimental investigation on mechanical characterization of fiber reinforced foamed concrete [D]. University of Skron. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Han Po. Properties of Foamed Concrete and its Composite Wall [D]. Beijing: Tsinghua University. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Na. Study on the super-light foamed concrete insulation material [D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xi, Wu Yong-sheng, Jian-bo Zhang. Research of foam concrete admixture [J]. Concrete.2011, (2):131–133. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xing, Huo Ji-chuan, Ya Gao. Basalt fibre reinforced foam concrete performance research [J]. China Concrete and Cement Product. 2012, 12 (12):54–57. [Google Scholar]
- V. C. Li Min Fiber Reinforced Concrete: Present and the Future Canadian. Montreal [J], Society for Civil Engineering. 1998:64–97 [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Yi-bing. Experiment design and data processing [M]. Press of University of Science and Technology of China. 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.