MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S.S.M. Tavares, V.G. Silva, J.M. Pardal, J.S. Corte. Investigation of stress corrosion cracks in a UNS S32750 superduplex stainless steel [J]. Engineering Failure Analysis. 2013, 35: 88–94 [CrossRef]
- S. Huang, Z.G. Song, W.J. Zheng, et al. Influence of solution temperature on microstructure and mechanical properties of 00Cr27Ni7Mo5N [J]. Iron and Steel, 2011, 46(12): 71–76 (in Chinese)
- A. Momeni, K. Dehghani, Poletti M.C.. Law of mixture used to model the flow behavior of a duplex stainless steel at high temperatures [J]. Mater. Chem. Phys. 2013, 139(2–3): 747–755 [CrossRef]
- P. Mao, K. Yang, Su G.. Hot Deformation Behavior of an As-cast Duplex Stainless Steel [J]. J. Mater. Sci. Technol. 2003, 19(04): 379–381.
- A. Iza-Mendia, A. Pinol-Juez, J.J. Urcola, et a1. Microstructural and mechanical behavior of a duplex stainless steel under hot working conditions [J]. Metall. Mater. Trans. 1998，29A: 2975–2986. [CrossRef]
- Raj Rishi. Development of a Processing Map for Use in Warm-Forming and Hot-Formign Processing [J]. Metall. Trans. 1981, 12A: 1089–1098
- L. Duprez, B.C. De Cooman, N. Akdut. Flow Stress and Ductility of Duplex Stainless Steel during High-Temperature Torsion Deformation [J]. Metall. Mater. Trans. 2002, 33A (7): 1931–1938 [CrossRef]
- X. Zhao. Material Constants of Ferritic Spheroidal Cast Iron during Hot Deformation [J]. Mater. Sci. Forum. 2008, 575–578: 164–168 [CrossRef]
- Y.V.R.K. Prasad, S. Sasidhara (Eds.): Hot Working Guide: A Compendium of Processing Maps, ASM International, Materials Park, OH, 1997
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.