MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Materials and Intelligent Systems|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- Weiwei Shan Member IEEE “Evaluation of Correlation Power Analysis Resistance and Its Application on Asymmetric Mask Protected Data Encryption Standard Hardware”, IEEE Transaction on instrumentation and measurement, Vol. 62 No. 10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Akkar.M.L and Giraud. C (2001), “An implementation of DES and AES secure against some attacks”, in Proc. Cryptographic Hardware Embedded Syst, Paris, France, pp. 309–318. [Google Scholar]
- Weiwei Shan, Xin Chen, Bo Li, Peng Cao, Jie Li, Gugang Gao, and Longxing Shi (2013), “Evaluation of Correlation Power Analysis Resistance and Its Application on Asymmetric Mask Protected Data Encryption Standard Hardware”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 62, No.10, pp. 2716–2724. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- William Stallings (2005), “Cryptography and Network Security Principles and Practices”, Prentice Hall, November 16, pp. 24–28, 56–83. [Google Scholar]
- Himanshu Thapliyal and M.B Srinivas, “VLSI Implementation of RSA Encryption System Using Ancient Indian Vedic Mathematics”, Center for VLSI and Embedded System Technologies, International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad-500019, India. [Google Scholar]
- Shamim Akhter, “VHDL Implementation of Fast NXN Multiplier Based on Vedic Mathematics”, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, University, Noida, 201307 UP, INDIA, 2007 IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Behrouz AForouzan, DebdeepMukhopadhyay, “Cryptography and Network Security”, second edition, Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt Ltd, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- NitishAggarwal, KartikAsooja, Saurabh ShekharVerma, SapnaNegi, “ An Improvement in the Restoring Division Algorithm”, IEEE 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sumit Vaidya, Deepak Dandekar, “Delay-Power Performance Comparison of multipliers in VLSI circuit design”, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) , Vol. 2, No. 4, July 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, Y. Shi, and M. Choi, “Measurement and evaluation of power analysis attacks on asynchronous S-box,” IEEE Trans. Instrum.Meas. vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 2765–2775, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Y. Lv, H. Sun, and W. Shan, “A power analysis resistant DES cryptographic algorithm and its hardware design,” in Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Digit. Manuf. Autom., GuiLin, China, pp. 121–124, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ChiranthE, ChakravarthyH.V.A, NagamohanareddyP, UmeshT.H, Chethan KumarM, “Implementation of RSA Cryptosystem Using Verilog”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 2, Issue 5, May–2011 [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar Ganapathi Hegde, P.R. Vaya, “Anefficient hardware model for RSA Encryption system usingVedic mathematics”, International Conference on Communication Technology and System Design 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.