MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Materials and Intelligent Systems|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- A., W. T. “Morphing Aircraft Systems : Historical Perspectives and Future Challenges,” Journal of Aircraft Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 337-350(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BéguinB., BreitsamterC., AdamsN., et al. “Aerodynamic Investigations of a Morphing Membrane Wing,” AIAA Journal Vol. 50, No. 11, pp. 2588–2599(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TomohiroY., AyaS., and YoshiyasuH. “Development and Wind Tunnel Test of Variable Camber Morphing Wing,” 22nd AIAA/ASME/AHS Adaptive Structures Conference. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, National Harbor, Maryland, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ValeJ., LeiteA., LauF., et al. “Aero-Structural Optimization and Performance Evaluation of a Morphing Wing with Variable Span and Camber,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures Vol. 22, No. 10, July 1, pp. 1057–1073,(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PecoraR., AmorosoF., and LecceL. “Effectiveness of Wing Twist Morphing in Roll Control,” Journal of Aircraft Vol. 49, No. 6, November-December, pp. 1666–1674,(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SpearmanM. L., and LangleyN. “Aerodynamic Research at NACA / NASA Langley Related to the Use of Variable-Sweep Wings,” 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition. Nashville, Tennessee, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- HallJ. “Investigation of Variable Wing-Sweep for Applications in Micro Air Vehicles,” Infotech@Aerospace. Arlington, Virginia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BaeJ.-S., SeiglerT. M., and InmanD. J. “Aerodynamic and Static Aeroelastic Characteristics of a Variable-Span Morphing Wing,” Journal of Aircraft Vol. 42, No. 2, March-April, pp. 528-534,(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JunfuL., JunqiangA., ShituL., et al. “Research on Telescopic Wing Morphing Technology,” Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 2-5,2012 [Google Scholar]
- DongpingJ., and WenmeiZ. “Longitudinal flight dynamics of morphing aircraft with telescopic wings,” Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics Vol. 31 No.3, pp. 468-472,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- AdamN., JohnV., LelandC., et al. “Morphing Aircaft Dynamical Model: Longitudinal Shape Changes,” AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Honolulu, Hawaii, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- PeiranJ., KejunC., and LiH. Ballistics of Remote Rocket(In Chinese). China Changsha National University of Defense Technology Press, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- ZhenpingF., WanchunC., and ShuguangZ. Flight Dynamics of Aerial Vehicle(In Chinese). China Beijing: Beihang University Press, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- AdamN., JohnV., ThomasS., et al. “Six Degree-of-Freedom Dynamical Model of a Morphing Aircraft,” AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Chicago, Illinois, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.