MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Intelligent Materials and Intelligent Systems|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- Nakagawa T, “Optimum policies when preventive maintenance is imperfect,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. R-28, Oct. 1979, pp. 331–332. [CrossRef]
- Pham H and Wang H. Imperfect maintenance [J]. European Journal of Operational Research 94:425–438. 1996. [CrossRef]
- Malik, V and Jardine, A.K.S Optimal Replacement for A General Model with Imperfect Repair [J], Journal of the Operational Research Society, 43/2:111–120.1992. [CrossRef]
- Chan, J.K. and Shaw, L. Modeling Repairable Systems with Failure Rates that Depend on Age and Maintenance [J]. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.42, No.4:566–571, 1993. [CrossRef]
- Shi Xutian. Aging equipment preventive repair policy optimization [D]. Jilin: Jilin university, 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.