MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- U.S. Department of Defense, Design of buildings to resist progressive collapse, UFC 4-023-3, Unified Facilities Criteria, U.S. Department of Defense, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Mohamed, Assessment of Progressive Collapse Potential in Corner Panels of Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Journal of Engineering Structures, 31, 3 749–757 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kim and J. Kim, Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment Frames with Various Seismic Connections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 1316–1322 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Khandelwal, S. El-Tawil, F. Sadek, Progressive Collapse Analysis of Seismically Designed Steel Braced Frames, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 3 699–708 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Mohamed, M.G. Tarmoom, Alternate Path Method for Progressive Collapse Resistant Design of Steel Framed Structures, in J. Kruis, Y. Tsompanakis, B.H.V. Topping, (Editors), Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing, Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Defense, Structural Engineering - UFC 3-301-01, Unified Facilities Criteria, U.S. Department of Defense, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures ASCE/SEI 7-10, ASCE, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Mohamed, Calculation of load increase factors for assessment of progressive collapse potential in framed steel structures, Case Studies in Structural Engineering, 3 11–18 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Civil Engineers, Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings ASCE/SEI 41 – 6, ASCE, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Alashker, S. El-Tawil, and F. Sadek, Progressive Collapse Resistance of Steel-Concrete Composite Floors, Journal of Structural Engineering – ASCE. 136, 10 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Steel Construction Manual – AISC 325 – 11-14th Edition, 3rd printing, AISC (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.