MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- Shi X.Z., Zhou J., Li X.B., Utilization of a nonlinear support vector machine to predict blasting vibration characteristic parameters in opencast mine, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 88 127–132 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ren L., Zhao J.Z., Hu Y.Q., Wang L., Effect of natural fractures on hydraulic fracture initiation in cased perforated boreholes, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 88 108–112 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y., Peng H.Y., Analysis of nonlinear dynamic character in the surrounding rock system for deep buried underground engineering, Journal of Coal Science and Engineering (China), 16, 4 362–366 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J., Feng X.T., Ding X.L., Zhang J., Yue D.M., Stability assessment of the Three-Gorges Dam foundation, China, using physical and numerical modeling-Part I: physical model tests, International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 40, 5 609–631 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y., Peng H.H., Experimental study on similarity materials for soft rock of deep-buried tunnels, Journal of Coal Science & Engineering (China), 17, 2 124–127 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chi Y., Zhou J., Kang J.H., Simulation analysis of stability of coal roadway bolting, Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, 22, 1 39–41 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Chen A.M., Gu J.C., Shen J., Ming Z.Q., Model testing research on the variation of tension force of anchor cable with time in reinforcement of soft rocks, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 21, 2 251–256 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu F.C., Study on failure models of simulated material under different stress paths, Journal of Central South University of Technology, 33, S8–11 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Li Z.K., Lu D.R., Nakayama H., Hosomi H., Sun J.S., Development and application of new technology for 3d geo-mechanics model test of large underground houses, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 22, 9 1430–1436 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.