MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- Department of Primary Industries and Mines, Ministry of Industry, Access on: June 2, 2015 http://www1.dpim.go.th/csh/cr.php
- Sila Chairoen Company, Access on: June 5, 2015 https://www.facebook.com/silachaicharoen?fref=nf
- M. Galetakis, S. Raka, Utilization of limestone dust for artificial stone production: an experimental approach, Minerals Engineering. 17, 355–7 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Mageeda, G.S. AbdelHaffez, Utilization of Limestone Dust in Brick Making, Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University. 40, 3 913–922 (2012)
- I. S. Fathi, Effect of Using Crushed Limestone in Concrete Mixes as Fine Aggregate on Compressive Strength and Workability, International Conference on Civil, Biological and Environmental Engineering (CBEE-2014). Istanbul (Turkey) (2014)
- P. Turgut, M. A. Halil, Limestone dust and wood sawdust as brick material, Building and Environment. 42, 3399–403 (2007)
- P. Turgut, Cement composites with limestone dust and different grades of wood sawdust, Building and Environment. 42, 3399–3403 (2007) [CrossRef]
- P. Turgut, Limestone dust and glass powder wastes as new brick material, Materials and Structures. 41, 805–813 (2008) [CrossRef]
- P. Turgut, Research into Artificial Limestone Composites with Cotton Waste, Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering. 7, 1 126–131 (2013)
- U. Wangrakdiskul, P. Khonkaew, T. Wongchareonsin, Use of the Spent Bleaching Earth from Palm Oil Industry in Non Fired Wall Tiles, The 3rd International Symposium on the Fusion Technologies 2014 (ISFT2014), Jeonju, S.KOREA, 30 July-3 August. (2014)
- U. Wangrakdiskul, T. Kleepung, P. Srihakham, The Possibility Study of Using Laterite Clay, Soil and Cement Interlocking for Non Fired Wall Tiles, Proceedings of Industrial Engineering Network Conference 2008. 20th-22nd October. pp10–15.Songkhla. Thailand. (2008)
- M.J. Anderson, S.L. Kraber, Keys to successful designed experiments. Tech. Rep., Stat-Ease, Inc., Minneapolis, MN (2002). [Online]. Available: http://www.statease.com/pubs/doe-keys.pdf
- V. Sata, C. Jaturapitakkul, K. Kiattikomol, Utilization of Palm Oil Fuel Ash in High-Strength Concrete, Journal of Mater
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.