MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- Department of Primary Industries and Mines, Ministry of Industry, Access on: June 2, 2015 http://www1.dpim.go.th/csh/cr.php [Google Scholar]
- Sila Chairoen Company, Access on: June 5, 2015 https://www.facebook.com/silachaicharoen?fref=nf [Google Scholar]
- M. Galetakis, S. Raka, Utilization of limestone dust for artificial stone production: an experimental approach, Minerals Engineering. 17, 355–7 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mageeda, G.S. AbdelHaffez, Utilization of Limestone Dust in Brick Making, Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University. 40, 3 913–922 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Fathi, Effect of Using Crushed Limestone in Concrete Mixes as Fine Aggregate on Compressive Strength and Workability, International Conference on Civil, Biological and Environmental Engineering (CBEE-2014). Istanbul (Turkey) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Turgut, M. A. Halil, Limestone dust and wood sawdust as brick material, Building and Environment. 42, 3399–403 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Turgut, Cement composites with limestone dust and different grades of wood sawdust, Building and Environment. 42, 3399–3403 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Turgut, Limestone dust and glass powder wastes as new brick material, Materials and Structures. 41, 805–813 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Turgut, Research into Artificial Limestone Composites with Cotton Waste, Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering. 7, 1 126–131 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Wangrakdiskul, P. Khonkaew, T. Wongchareonsin, Use of the Spent Bleaching Earth from Palm Oil Industry in Non Fired Wall Tiles, The 3rd International Symposium on the Fusion Technologies 2014 (ISFT2014), Jeonju, S.KOREA, 30 July-3 August. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. Wangrakdiskul, T. Kleepung, P. Srihakham, The Possibility Study of Using Laterite Clay, Soil and Cement Interlocking for Non Fired Wall Tiles, Proceedings of Industrial Engineering Network Conference 2008. 20th-22nd October. pp10–15.Songkhla. Thailand. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Anderson, S.L. Kraber, Keys to successful designed experiments. Tech. Rep., Stat-Ease, Inc., Minneapolis, MN (2002). [Online]. Available: http://www.statease.com/pubs/doe-keys.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Sata, C. Jaturapitakkul, K. Kiattikomol, Utilization of Palm Oil Fuel Ash in High-Strength Concrete, Journal of Mater [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.