MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Liu Jidong, Han Xueshan, Chengbo Chu, et al, Cooling load of summer grid considering non-meteorological factors, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2 (2013) 40–46.
- Piao Zailin, Meng Xiaofang, Distribution network planning, first ed., China Power Press, Beijing, 2015.
- Guan Yi-bin, Chen Zhe, Li Qiang et al, Research on Influences Which Meteorological Factors Have on Jiangsu Summer Peak Load, Jiangsu Electrical Engineering, 6 (2012) 47–50.
- Ren Youming, Ma Lixin, Qu Nana, Study on the load forecasting system of intelligent meteorological information processing, Control & Automation, 12(2011) 79–81.
- Leng Beixue, Application of support vector machine in power system short-term load forecasting. Sichuan: Southwest Jiaotong University, (2011) 29–30.
- Jun-Min Cha and Bon-Hui Ku, A Study on the Summer and Winter Load Forecasting by using the Characteristics of Temperature Changes in Korean Power System, Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering, 4 (2014) 293–296. [CrossRef]
- Kang Chongqing, Xia Qing, Liu Mei, Power system load forecasting, first ed., China Power Press, Beijing, 2007, pp.71–72.
- Chen Baolin, Optimization theory and methods, Tsinghua University press, Beijing, 2005.
- Dong Zehong, Linear regression short-term load forecasting, Beijing: North China Electric Power University, (2012) 16–24.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.