MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Wang Zhan-hong, SUN Ming-ming, YAO Yao. Analysis and Improvement of Dijkstra Algorithm [J]. Journal of Hubei University of Education, 2008, 25(8), 12–14.
- Zheng Sifa, CAO Jiandong, LIAN Xiaomin. Sector Dijkstra algorithm for shortest routes between customers in complex road networks[J]. Journal of Tsinghua University(Science and Technology), 2009, 49(11): 1834–1837.
- Zheng Hai-hong. Analysis and Comparison of Common Shortest Path Algorithms[J]. Journal of Anhui Vocational College of Electronios & Information Technology, 2013, 12(4): 31–33.
- Luo Jianfeng Ji Shanshan Zheng Huijun. Design of Algorithm for Network Information Search in Information Integrated Platform of Cargo Tracking[J]. Science Mosaic, 2015, (2): 51–53.
- WEI DC. An optimized Floyd Algorithm for the shortest path problem. Journal of Networks 2010.
- Lu Feng, Zhou Chenghu, Wan Qing. An optimum vehicular path algorithm for traffic network based on hierarchical spatial reasoning[J]. Geo-spatial Information Science. 2000 (4).
- U. Pape Implementation and efficiency of Moore-algorithms for the shortest route problem [J]. Mathematical Programming. 1974 (1).
- JiX Y. Models and algorithm for stochastic shortest path problem. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2005.
- Boris V. Cherkassky, Andrew V. Goldberg, Tomasz Radzik. Shortest paths algorithms: Theory and experimental evaluation[J]. Mathematical Programming. 1996(2).
- Da-chuan Wei. Implementation of route selection function based on improved Floyd algorithm. Proceedings of the 2010 WASE international conference on information engineering. 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.