MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- when yao, soubo ni, xue-dong zhang. The teaching of computer basic computational thinking training methods of research and discussion [J]. Journal of agricultural network information, 2015 (03): 108–110.
- druid, lan-shun nie. Computer curriculum reform the basic idea of computational thinking and university [J]. Journal of China university teaching, 2013 (02): 56–60.
- wang zhiqiang, fang-fang liu. Based on the computational thinking of reform of computer basic course study [J]. Journal of China university teaching, 2013 (6): 59–60 + 36.
- druid, wang hao. University computercourses teaching content system for computing thinking [J]. Journal of China university teaching, 2014 (7): 59–66.
- Zhu Minghua Zhao Ming wei, each, hong-fei Lin. Discusses the computational thinking ability training in computer basic teaching [J]. Journal of China university teaching, 2012 (3): 33–35.
- Tong Qi guo-xing peng, liu, Zhu Yanhui, Chen Fangqin. Around computational thinking in university computer foundation course teaching content optimization [J]. Journal of business and the development of science and technology, 2012 (01): 62–64.
- Gong Pei once, Yang. Computational thinking training in university computer foundation teaching [J]. Journal of China university teaching, 2012 (05): 51–54.
- Zhan Tao Deng Lei, zhi-gang liao. University computer foundation teaching for computing thinking culture [J]. Journal of computer education, 2014 (05): 1–4.
- Yi Ming Jing, unpaid. Computational thinking ability training as the core of university computer [J]. Journal of curriculum reform of computer education, 2014 (05): 5–9.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.