MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Dai Yuan, Cheng learned Flag practical overview of the key technologies for the Internet public opinion analysis [J]. Computer Research and Development, 2008: 62–65.
- Liu Zeguang network public opinion analysis[D]. Northeastern University Master Thesis, 2013.
- Leek T, Schwartz R, Sista S. Probalistic approaches to topic detection and tracking [M]. New York:. Springer US, 2002.
- Liu Yi Public Opinion Research Network Introduction [M]. Tianjin: Tianjin People’s Publishing House, 2007.
- Pan new Denggui Shi Tong Bin public opinion propagation model based on social network Construction and analysis [J]. Operations Research and Management, 2011: 176–179.
- Wu Yu. entertainment network public opinion analysis[D]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2011.
- Jiang Fan, high Junbo, Zhang Min and other. BBS themes found in the design and realization of the prototype system [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications. 2005: 155–157.
- Zhou Yadong, Sun Qin East, Guan et Traffic content words related to the extraction of the hot topics of the network [J]. 2007 Xi’an Jiaotong University: 1142–1145.
- Lee Yun Tao, Liu Yan, Liu Yi Grey alarm assessment of network public opinion [J]. Information. 2011: 24–27.
- Pan Chongxia stage evolution of network public opinion analysis [J]. Computer and Modernization, 2011 (10): 179–182.
- parties pay to build a network of public opinion research to quantify Situation Analysis Application [J]. Journal of Information, 2014 (33): 47–51.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.