MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Xu Jingcai. Web based medical students’ career planning of CAI multimedia courseware design [J]. Journal of electronic design engineering, 2015, 14:173–175.
- Metcalf jv, li yu, Chen Lijun Niu Lei. College student dormitory management system based on Web design and implementation of [J]. Computer knowledge and technology, 2014:8098–8100.
- Shun, Liang, Gui cai Li Jiguo, Liu Ming. Based on Asp.net/.Net Web Service report of higher vocational college graduates employment information management system [J]. The design and implementation of enterprise and the development of science and technology, 2011 preceding: 19–21.
- Lu Hongcai. Student employment management system based on WEB - in the design and implementation of industrial vocational and technical college as an example in gansu province [J]. Journal of nanyang institute of technology, 2011, 2011:24–27.
- Li Yang ling. Based on field work and employment outside the WEB research and implementation of quality control management system [J]. Journal of information and computer (theory), cutflower production potentials of 2014:132–133.
- Garrel Dr. Based on WEB3.0 technology vocational school graduates employment tracking system, the design and implementation of higher vocational and technical school in suzhou as an example [J]. Journal of digital technology and application, 2013 cutflower production potentials: + 119 116–117.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.