MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Hu Jianqiang, Shan Wenjun and Li Liang: Carbon Tourism Research Status and Prospects [J]. Zhejiang Shuren University, 2011.11(3):31–35 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Meng: Theory and practice of low carbon Tourism -- a case in China, East China Normal University, 2012, http://www.cnki.com.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Wu Ying: Promote low-carbon tourism: a new opportunity for development agencies [J] economic and technological co-operation, 2010 (13):36–37 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Duo and Li Bin: The think of improving low-carbon economy of Happy Farmhouse Tourism – Dapingan Village Xiaying town Ji country TiLin ann city as an example of low carbon economy [J] Agricultural Environment and Development, 2010 (6) : 59–61 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei and Yang Lei: Carbon Happy Farmhouse suburbs of Beijing Tourism Development Strategies [J]. Agricultural Sciences, 2012.51(20):4691–4696 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jianfa: The current situation, problems and countermeasures of building a low-carbon rural areas[J]. Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 2012 (9):5640–5642. [Google Scholar]
- Al Bobby. Social research methods. Beijing: China Press. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.