MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- JTG D50-2006. Specifications for Design of Highway Asphalt Pavement[S]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2006.
- JTG F40-2004. Technical Specification for Construction of Highway Asphalt Pavement[S]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2004.
- Jiayu, Rognji-cao, Benjing-li compile. Superpave Fundamentals Reference Manual [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2005.
- Zhengxin. Study on Optimization Design of Asphalt Mixture Based on Superpave and Marshall Method [D]. Xian: Chang’an University, 2008.
- Qinsheng wang, Jinhong geng, Jianguorong. Superpave method and Marshall method to determine the optimum asphalt content analysis [J]. Journal of Shandong Jiaotong University, 2008, 16(2): 236–239.
- Wenfeng li. Superpave volume design method and the mixture ratio design method of comparative analysis in our country [J]. China Water Transport, 2009, 9(7): 233–235.
- Fangfang zhang, Zhangjie Hanguang, Yinxiang liu. Superpave and two types of asphalt mixture Marshall design method is discussed in this paper [J]. Journal of China & Foreign Highway, 2008, 28(6): 236–239.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.