MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Hou Shu guang, Zhang Dong, Huang Xiaoming, ZhaoYongli. J Investigation of Micro-mechanical Response of Asphalt Mixtures by a Three-dimensional Discrete Element Model. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Materials Science Edition). 2015 02 [Google Scholar]
- Haiyan Liu, Xiaomei Bai, Dan Wei, Gengliang Yang. High-performance liquid chromatography separation of small molecules on a porous poly (trimethylol propane triacrylate-co-N-isopropylacrylamide-co-ethylene dimethacrylate) monolithic column [J]. Journal of Chromatography A2014 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhifeng, Liang Pei, Yang Wei, Li Sisi, Cai Changchun. Effects of laser energy density on forming accuracy and tensile strength of selective laser sintering resin coated sands. China Foundry. 2014 03 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ju, Heping Xie, Zemin Zheng, Jinbo Lu, Lingtao Mao, Feng Gao, Ruidong Peng. Visualization of the complex structure and stress field inside rock by means of 3D printing technology. Chinese Science Bulletin 2014 36 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hwang, E.I. Reyes, N.S. Kim, K.S. Moon, R. C. Rumpf. Parameter study of Fused Deposition Modeling process on thermo-mechanical properties of the final 3D structures made by metal/polymer composite filaments. ICBAEE 2014. BEIJING, CHINA. 2014-05-22. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Linyun, NuangHonghui, Rae W. West, Wang Dzhong. Intelligent manufacturing system of impeller for computer numerical control (CNC) programming based on KBE. Journal of Central South University. 2014 12 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.