MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- The pharmacopoeia committee of China. China Pharmacopeia. (People’s Medical Publishing House, China 2000).
- B. Y. Wang and Q L. Zhou: Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica Vol. 26 (1991), p. 714–720.
- F. Y. Dong, H Zhang and Y. Chen: Jilin Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Vol. 18 (1998), p. 62.
- Wang Quanwei, Dong Zhen Wang Guiwu. Research Progress on Proteins Related to Deer Antler Regeneration, ［J］Biotechnology Bulletin, 2015, 1.31.8 (24–29).
- Zha Enhui, Li Xing xia, Li Dandan, et al. Immunomodulatory ef-fects of a 3.2 k Da polypeptide from velvet antler of Cervus nip-pon Temm inck[ J]. International Immunopharm acology, 2013, 16:210–213. [CrossRef]
- Sui Zhigang, Zhang Lihua, Yushu Huo, et al. Bioactive components of velvet antlers and their pharm acological properties[J]. Journal of Pharm aceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2013 (8):1–12.
- S Farberov, R. Meidan Functions and transcriptional regulation of thrombospondins and their interrelationship with fibroblast growth factor-2 in bovine luteal cells [J]. Biol Reprod, 2014, 91 (3):58. [CrossRef]
- C. F. Duan, X. H. Gao and J. H. Wang: Special Wild Economic Animal and Plant Research Vol. 4 (1988), p. 41–43.
- NY318 1997-Ginseng products. (China Standards Press, China 1998).
- X. H. Lou and Q. F. Wu: China Pharmaceuticals Vol. 12 (2003), p. 57.
- M. Sadighi, S.R. Haines A. SkottnerA.J. Harris and J.M. Suttie: Journal of Endocrinology Vol. 143 (1994), p. 461–469. [CrossRef]
- R.R. Dalefield and F.W. Oehme: Veterinary and human toxicology Vol. 41 (1999), p. 39–41.
- John Mikler, Christine Theoret, C. Jerry Effects of Topical Elk Velvet Antler on Cutaneous Wound Healing in Strepto-zotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats High. Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2004
- L Eriksson, E Johansson, N Kettaneh-Wold, J Trygg, C Wikstrom, S Wold. Multi- and megavariate data analysis part I: basic principles and applications, second revised and enlarged edition. 2006
- M. G. Horning, K. L. Knox, C. E. Dalgliesh, E. C. Horning. Gas-liquidchromato-graphic study and estimation of several urinary aromatic acids. Analytical Biochemistry. 1966
- N. Boussetta, E. Vorobiev, L. H. Le, A. Cordin-Falcimaigne, J.-L. Lanoisellé. Application of electrical treatments in alcoholic solvent for polyphenols extraction from grape seeds [J]. LWT - Food Science and Technology. 2011 (1)
- Q L Zhou, Y J Guo, L J Wang, et al. Velvet antler polypeptides promoted proliferation of chondrocytes and osteoblast precursors and fracture healing. Acta Pharmacological Sinica. 1999
- R L Garcia, M Sadighi, S M Francis, J M Suttie, J S Fleming. Expression of neurotrophin-3 in the growing velvet antler of the red deer Cervus elaphus. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. 1997
- C. Li, J. M. Suttie. Deer antlerogenic periosteum: a piece of postnatally retained embryonic tissue? [J]. Anatomy and Embryology. 2001 (5)
- J. F. Wang, D. C. Li and Z. Li: Biochemistry. (Chinese Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China 2002.
- Pei Wenxuan, Fei Li, Dong Ling, Review of Chemical Components and Biological Effect of Pilose Antler, [J] World Science and Technology/Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Materia Medica, 2012,05:2065–2069.
- H Hong, T Zhou, S Fang, et al. Pigment epithelium-derived factor （PEDF） inhibits breast cancer metastasis by down-regulating fibronectin [J]. Breast Cancer Res Treat, 2014, 148 (1), 61–72. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.