MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- H. Tang, et al., Variation of meat quality traits among five genotypes of chicken. Poultry science, 2009. 88(10): p. 2212–2218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Achilli, et al., The multifaceted origin of taurine cattle reflected by the mitochondrial genome. PloS one, 2009. 4 (6): p. e5753. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Achilli, et al., Mitochondrial genomes of extinct aurochs survive in domestic cattle.Current Biology, 2008. 18(4): p. R157–R158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Achilli, et al., Mitochondrial genomes from modern horses reveal the major haplogroups that underwent domestication. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2012. 109(7): p. 2449–2454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bonfiglio, et al., The enigmatic origin of bovine mtDNA haplogroup R: sporadic interbreeding or an independent event of Bos primigenius domestication in Italy? PloS one, 2010. 5 (12): p. e15760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Pang, et al., mtDNA data indicate a single origin for dogs south of Yangtze River, less than 16,300 years ago, from numerous wolves. Molecular biology and evolution, 2009. 26(12): p. 2849–2864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.-S. Wu, et al., Population phylogenomic analysis of mitochondrial DNA in wild boars and domestic pigs revealed multiple domestication events in East Asia. Genome Biol, 2007. 8(11): p. R245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Lowe and S.R. Eddy, tRNAscan-SE: a program for improved detection of transfer RNA genes in genomic sequence. Nucleic acids research, 1997. 25(5): p. 0955–964. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Wyman, R.K. Jansen, and J.L. Boore, Automatic annotation of organellar genomes with DOGMA. Bioinformatics, 2004. 20(17): p. 3252–3255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-L. Yan, et al., The complete mitochondrial genome sequence of the Daweishan Mini chicken. Mitochondrial DNA, 2014 (0): p. 1 [Google Scholar]
- H. Bao, et al., Sequencing and alignment of mitochondrial genomes of Tibetan chicken and two lowland chicken breeds. Science in China Series C: Life Sciences, 2008. 51(1): p. 47–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Boore, Animal mitochondrial genomes. Nucleic acids research, 1999. 27 (8): p. 1767–1780. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.