MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- S. L. Sado-kamdem, L. Vannini, M. E. Guerzoni, Effect of α-linolenic, capric and lauric acid on the fatty acid biosynthesis in Staphylococcus aureus, Int. J. Food Microbiol, 129, 288–294, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khulusi, H. A. Ahmed, P. Patel, M. A. Mendall and T. C. Northfield, The effects of unsaturated fatty acids on Helicobacter pylori in vitro, J. Med. Microbiol, 42, 276–282, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Desbois; V. J. Smith, Antibacterial free fatty acids: activities, mechanisms of action and biotechnological potential, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology , 85, 1629–1642, (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Baskaran, V. Bhattaram, Induupadhyayas, A. Upadhyay, A. Kollanoor-johny, D. Schreiber JR., and K. Venkitanarayanan, Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 on Cattle Hides by Caprylic Acid and b-Resorcylic Acid, Journal of Food Protection, 76, 318–322, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Era, S. Sakai, A. Tanaka, T. Kawahara, T. Kanyama, H. Morita, Antifungal Activity of Fatty Acid Salts Against Penicillium pinophilum, Japan Journal of Food Engineering, 16, 99–108, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wadowsky, T. M. Wilson, N. J. Kapp, A. J. West, J. M. Kuchta, S. J. States, J. N. Dowling, and R. B. Yee, Multiplication of Legionella spp. in tap water containing Hartmannella vermiformis, Environmental Microbiology, 57, 1950–1955, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kollanoor, P. Vasudevan, M. K. M. Nair, T. Hoagland, K. Venkitanarayanan, Inactivation of bacterial fish pathogens by medium chain lipid molecules (caprylic acid, monocaprylin and sodium caprylate), Aquaculture Res., 38, 1293–1300, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Takashima, Mold inspection manual color atlas (Kabi Kensa Manuaru Kara Zufu), Techno System Co., Ltd., 214–215, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kitahara, N. Koyama, J. Matsuda, Y. Aoyama, Y. Hirakata, S. Kamihira, S. Kohno, M. Nakashima, and H. Sasaki, Antimicrobial Activity of Saturated Fatty Acids and Fatty Amines against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Biol. Pharm. Bull, 27, 1321–1326, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ababouch, A. Chaibi, F.F. Busta, Inhibition of bacterial spore growth by fatty acids and their sodium salts, J. Food Prot., 55, 980–984, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Wang, E. A. Johnson, Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes by fatty acids and monoglycerides, App. Env. Microbiol., 58, 624–629, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mitoraj, A. Janczyk, M. Strus, H. Kisch, G. Stochel, P. B. Heczko and W. Macyk, Visible light inactivation of bacteria and fungi by modified titanium dioxide, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci., 6, 642–648, (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Masuda, M. Era, T. Kawahara, T. Kanyama, H. Morita, Antibacterial Effect of Fatty Acid Salts on Oral Bacteria, Biocontrol Science, 20, 209–213, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.