MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- S. L. Sado-kamdem, L. Vannini, M. E. Guerzoni, Effect of α-linolenic, capric and lauric acid on the fatty acid biosynthesis in Staphylococcus aureus, Int. J. Food Microbiol, 129, 288–294, (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Khulusi, H. A. Ahmed, P. Patel, M. A. Mendall and T. C. Northfield, The effects of unsaturated fatty acids on Helicobacter pylori in vitro, J. Med. Microbiol, 42, 276–282, (1995) [CrossRef]
- A. P. Desbois; V. J. Smith, Antibacterial free fatty acids: activities, mechanisms of action and biotechnological potential, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology , 85, 1629–1642, (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. A. Baskaran, V. Bhattaram, Induupadhyayas, A. Upadhyay, A. Kollanoor-johny, D. Schreiber JR., and K. Venkitanarayanan, Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 on Cattle Hides by Caprylic Acid and b-Resorcylic Acid, Journal of Food Protection, 76, 318–322, (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Era, S. Sakai, A. Tanaka, T. Kawahara, T. Kanyama, H. Morita, Antifungal Activity of Fatty Acid Salts Against Penicillium pinophilum, Japan Journal of Food Engineering, 16, 99–108, (2015)
- R. Wadowsky, T. M. Wilson, N. J. Kapp, A. J. West, J. M. Kuchta, S. J. States, J. N. Dowling, and R. B. Yee, Multiplication of Legionella spp. in tap water containing Hartmannella vermiformis, Environmental Microbiology, 57, 1950–1955, (1991)
- A. Kollanoor, P. Vasudevan, M. K. M. Nair, T. Hoagland, K. Venkitanarayanan, Inactivation of bacterial fish pathogens by medium chain lipid molecules (caprylic acid, monocaprylin and sodium caprylate), Aquaculture Res., 38, 1293–1300, (2007) [CrossRef]
- K. Takashima, Mold inspection manual color atlas (Kabi Kensa Manuaru Kara Zufu), Techno System Co., Ltd., 214–215, (2009)
- T. Kitahara, N. Koyama, J. Matsuda, Y. Aoyama, Y. Hirakata, S. Kamihira, S. Kohno, M. Nakashima, and H. Sasaki, Antimicrobial Activity of Saturated Fatty Acids and Fatty Amines against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Biol. Pharm. Bull, 27, 1321–1326, (2004) [CrossRef]
- L. Ababouch, A. Chaibi, F.F. Busta, Inhibition of bacterial spore growth by fatty acids and their sodium salts, J. Food Prot., 55, 980–984, (1992)
- L.L. Wang, E. A. Johnson, Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes by fatty acids and monoglycerides, App. Env. Microbiol., 58, 624–629, (1992)
- D. Mitoraj, A. Janczyk, M. Strus, H. Kisch, G. Stochel, P. B. Heczko and W. Macyk, Visible light inactivation of bacteria and fungi by modified titanium dioxide, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci., 6, 642–648, (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Masuda, M. Era, T. Kawahara, T. Kanyama, H. Morita, Antibacterial Effect of Fatty Acid Salts on Oral Bacteria, Biocontrol Science, 20, 209–213, (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.