MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Y. A. Zhou, Health functions of bananas, Food and Nutrition in China, 3: 51–52 (2006).
- J. Cai, Talking about the health care function of banana, Food and Drugs, 7 (3A): 65–67 (2005).
- C.M. Zmamer, Gun-puffed vegetable snacks: A new way to eat your veggies, Food Technol., 49(10): 64–65(1995).
- J. F. Sullivan, J. C. Craig, The development of explosion puffing, Food Technol., 38(2): 52–55 (1984).
- J. F. Sullivan, M.J. Egoville, R.P. Konstance, Storage stability of continuous explosion puffed potatoes,Food Sci.Technol., 16(2):76(1983).
- A. I. Varnalis, J. G. Brennan, D.B. MacDougall, A proposed mechanism of high-temperature puffing of puffing. Part Ⅰ. The influence of blanching and drying condition on the volume of puffed cubes, J.F.E., 48:361–367(2001). [CrossRef]
- J. f. Bi, Y. M. Wei, Fruit and vegetable variable temperature differential puffing drying technology research progress, Transactions of the Chin. Soci. of Agric. Eng., 24 (6): 308–312(2008).
- L.L. Zhu, P. Z. Zhang, K. Li, Non fried puffing banana chips technology research, Food. R.&D., 26 (2): 75–77(2006).
- B.Y. Li, J.f. Bi, F. Fang, Research of the Impact Factors Explosion Puffing Drying by Modified Temperature and Pressure for Banana chips, Food R.&D., 31(5):29–32(2010).
- B.Y. Li, Physical Property Analysis on the Product Quality of Explosion Puffing Drying for Banana Chips, Farm Products Processing, 387(7): 8–10 (2015).
- B.Y. Li, J. Yang, K.D. Yin, Analysis of Aroma Components of Banana Slices before and after Explosion Puffing Drying at Modified Temperature and Pressure by SPME-GC-MS, Food Sci., 35(1):184–188 (2014).
- B.Y. Li, J. Yang, K.D. Yin, An Analysis of Flavour Compounds of Bananas under Different Drying Methods on the Basis of GC-MS Computer Technology, A.M.M., ICMTTME6, 5136–5340(2014).
- J.f. Bi, The response surface method optimization potato variable temperature differential puffing drying technology research, Food Sci., 28 (11): 236–240 (2007).
- J.f. Bi, Y.M. Wei, D. Wang, Cantaloupe variable temperature differential pressure extruding technology optimization study, J. Agric. Eng., 24 (3): 232–237 (2008).
- J.f. Bi, A.J.Y, X. Liu, Effects of pretreatments on explosion puffing drying kinetics of apple chips, LWT-food sci. technol., 60(2):1136–1142(2015). [CrossRef]
- J.Y. Yi, L.Y. Zhou, J.f. Bi, Influences of microwave pre-drying and explosion puffing drying induced cell wall polysaccharide modification on physicochemical properties, texture, microstructure and rehydration of pitaya fruit chips, LWT-food sci. technol.,70:271–279(2016). [CrossRef]
- J.L. Yu, L.Y. Zhou, J.f. Bi,X. Liu, X.Y. Wu．Quality evaluation of yellow peach chips prepared by explosion puffing drying, J. Food Sci. Technol., 52(12): 8204–8211(2015). [CrossRef]
- L.L. Cheng. Explosion Puffing Drying and Isothermal Adsorption Characteristics of Winter Jujube and Apple Slices at variable temperatures and Pressure differences, Hefei,: Anhui Agric. Univ., (2012).
- X.Y. He, J.F. Liu, L.L. Cheng, Quality Properties of Crispy Winter jujube Dried by Explosion Puffing Drying, INT. J. Food Eng., 9 (1):99–106(2013).
- K. Zou, J. Teng, L. Huang, X. Dai, & B. Wei, Effect of osmotic pretreatment on quality of mango chips by explosion puffing drying. LWT-food sci. technol., 51(1), 253–259 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, J.C. Craig, KonstanceJ.R.R.P., EgovilleM J. Continous Explosion-Puffing of apples, J. Food Sci., 46: 1550–1555(1980). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, R.P. Konstance, E.S Dellamonica,Carrot dehydration-optimization process studies on the explosion-puffing process, J. Food. Sci., 46:1537–1542 (1981). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, J.C. Craig, E.D. Dekazos, S.M. Leiby, R.P.Konstanc, Dehydrated blueberries by the continuous explosion-puffing process, Food Sci., 1982, 47(2): 445–448. [CrossRef]
- S.A. Saca, J. E. Lozano, Explosion puffing of bananas, INT. J .Food Sci. Technol., 27: 419–426(1992). [CrossRef]
- K. Hofsetz, LopesC.C.. Crispy banana obtained by the combination of HTST and a drying process, 14th IDS: 1699–1706 (2004).
- A. Chwastek. Methods to increase the rate of mass transfer during osmotic dehydration of foods, Acta Sci. Pol., Technol. Aliment. 13(4):341–350(2014). [CrossRef]
- M. F. Zotarelli, B.D.A. Porciuncula, LaurindoJ.B.. A convective multi-flash drying process for producing dehydrated crispy fruits. J. Food Eng., 108: 523–531 (2012). [CrossRef]
- V. Meda,M. Gupta,A. Opoku,drying kinetics and quality characteristics of microwave-vacuum dried saskatoon berries, J. Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy ONLINE, 42, 4(2008).
- AOAC(1986) Method 986.21 Moisture in spices distillation methods. USA: offcial methods of analysis of AOAC international.
- National health and family planning committee of the PRC, the national food safety standards puffed food GB 17401-2014, Beijing, (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.