MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Li Hong, Liu Yun, Lv Jian, Chen Yajie, Li Wenjie, Xu Bailing. Research and Application of the ship’s engine room automation system generation software J diesel, 04 (2010): 21-23 + 33.
- Zhang shengtao. Study on the modern ship monitoring and alarm systems D Instructor: Sun Jianbo. Dalian Maritime University, (2010).
- Wang Yunlong, Ji Zhuoshang, Lin Yan. Bulk carrier status and the development trend J Ship Engineering, 01 (2006): 58–61.
- Wu Wenbin. Design and Implementation of tanker cargo hold monitoring system software J Ship and Ocean Engineering, 04 (2010): 82-83 + 87.
- Zhao Xiaobian. Application of liquid level gauging in the monitoring of ship loading and unloading safety aspects D. instructor: Du Jiali. Dalian Maritime University, (2013).
- Cao Yujiao. Study on ship engine room automatic monitoring system J. China Water Transport (next fortnightly), 12 (2010): 107–109.
- Zong Yang, Wang Jianhua. Design of engine room automation monitoring system based on wireless Ethernet J East China Shipbuilding Institute (Natural Science), 01 (2004): 27–31.
- Wang Lijie, Xu Dekai. Research on hydraulic disc brakes intelligent monitoring system based ST1v132 MCU J Manufacturing Automation, 01 (2013: 48-49 + 58.
- Huang Peng, Yang Tianyi, Shi Weiren, Zhang Yuantao, Yin Lingling. Research on Marine Engine Room Automation CAN bus communication system based on DSP J Ship Engineering, 02 (2010): 51–54.
- Qin Bingbing, Li Huawen, Qin Qin. The achievement of RS-485 serial bus and communication J mine warfare and ship protection, 02 (2011): 37–41.
- Yang Meiwen. Design and development of sluice monitoring system based on RS-485 bus D Instructor: Xu Zhixiang, Dalian University of Technology, (2006).
- Qiu Yonghong, Wang Tingchang, Fan Jianhua, Guo Ming. Study on modular design standard system based on wireless communication system J PLA University of Technology (Natural Science),02 (2003): 11–16.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.