MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- S.K. Yong, and C.C., Chong. An overview of multi-gigabit wireless through millimeter wave technology: Potentials and technical challenges [J], EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2007), Vol. 2007, pp.1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Daniels, and R.W. Heath, 60 GHz wireless communications: emerging requirements and design recommendations [J], IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine (2007), Vol.2, No.3, pp.41–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Guo, R.C. Qiu, S.S. Mo, and K. Takahashi. 60 GHz millimeter-wave radio: Principle, technology, and new results [J], EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2007), Vol. 2007, pp .1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sawada, Y.Shoji, C. S. Choi, K. Sato, R. Funada, H. Harada, and H. Ogawa, LOS office channel model based on TSV model. IEEE 802.15-06-0377-00-00-3c, September, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- T.Pollock, Office 60GHz channel measurements and model. IEEE 802.15-06-0316-00-00-3c, July, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- N. Moraitis, and P. Constantinou, Measurements and characterization of wideband indoor radio channel at 60GHz [J], IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (2006), Vol.5, No.4, pp:880–889. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEEE standards 02.15.3CTM Part 15.3: wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and PHYsical (PHY) layer specifications for high rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs) amendment 2: millimeter-wave-based alternative physical layer extension[S]. New York, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- IEEE P802.11.ad/D9.0, Part 11: wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications. IEEE, July, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bourdoux, J. Nsenga, W.V.Thillo, P.Wambacq, and L.V. der Perre, Gbits/s radios @6OGHz:To OFDM or not to OFDM? 2008 IEEE 10th International Symposium on Spread Spectrum Techniques and Applications, 2008, pp.560–565 [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nee, and R. Prasad, OFDM for wireless Multimedia Communications, Artech House, Boston, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- F. Horlin, and A. Bourdoux, Digital Front-End Compensation for Emerging Wireless Systems, John Wiley& Sons, Ltd (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.