MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- J Han,M Kamber. Data mining concepts andtechniques[M]. Third Edition. San Francisco, CA, USA: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Shao feng-jing, Yu zhong-qing. Principle and algorithm of data mining[M].Beijing: Science Press,2009. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Lin, Luo Bin. A data mining system based on Data Warehouse Framework[J]. Application Research of computers, 2000, 17 (9): 63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yong, Dong zhen-jiang, Lu Ping. With the characteristics of cloud computing service delivery platform and its key technology research [J]. ZTE Communications, 2011, 17 (5): 55–57. [Google Scholar]
- Wu zhu-hua. The analysis of the core technology of cloud computing [M]. Bei Jing: People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Mell P, Grance T. The NIST Defmition of Cloud Computing [R]. Gaithersburg, MD: National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang jian-xun, Gu zhi-ming, Zheng chao. Review on research progress of cloud computing. 2010, 27 (2): 429-433. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Quan, Deng qian-ni. Cloud computing and its key technology [J]. The computer applications, 2009,29 (9): 2562–2567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li jian-jiang, Cui jian, Wang pin. Map Reduce parallel programming model of review [J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2011 (11): 2635–2642. [Google Scholar]
- Wang yi-jie, Sun wei-dong, Zhou Song. The key technology of distributed storage in cloud computing environment[J]. Journal of software, 2012, 23 (4): 962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cong, Wang cui-rong, Wang xing-wei. The design of data center network architecture for Cloud Computing [J]. Research and development of computer,2012, 49 (2): 286–293. [Google Scholar]
- Hang He, Yi xiao-dong, Li shan-shan. Realization and evaluation of massive data processing platform for high performance computer [J]. Research and development of computer, 2012, 49: 357–361. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.