MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Li Peng, Ma Shugen, Li Bin, et al. Design and motion analysis of an in-pipe robot with adaptability to pipe diameters, J. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2009, 45 (1): 154–161. (in Chinese)
- Liu Qingyou, Chen Yonghua, Ren Tao, et al. Optimized inchworm motion planning for a novel in-pipe robot[J].Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science,2014,228 (7): 1248–1258. [CrossRef]
- Schempf H, Mutschler E, Gavaert A, et al. Visual and nondestructive evaluation inspection of live gas mains using the ExplorerTM family of pipe robots [J]. Journal of Field Robotics, 2010,27 (3): 217–249.
- Xiong Juntao, Zou Xiangjun, Chen Lijuan, et al. Fruit recognition and positioning technology of litchi picking manipulator [J]. Journal of Jiangsu University: Natural Science Edition, 2012, 33 (1): 1–5. (in Chinese)
- Li Peng, Ma Shugen, Li Bin, et al. Self-rescue mechanism for screw drive in-pipe robots [CV Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems.Taipei: IEEE Computer Society, 2010: 2843–2849.
- Qiao Jinwei, Shang Jianzhong, Goldenberg Andrew. Development of inchworm in-pipe robot based on self-locking mechanism[RIEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2013, 18 (2): 799–806.
- Zhang Yanheng, Pang Zenghui. Design of a novel crawling pipe robot [J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2010 (4): 13–15. (in Chinese)
- Nakazato Y, Sonobe Y, Toyama S. Development of an In-pipe micro mobile robot using peristalsis motion[J]Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2010, 24 (1): 51–54.
- Qiao Jinwei, Shang Jianzhong, Chen Xun, et al. Development of an inchworm in-pipe robot based on the cam self-locked principle[J]Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46 (11): 83–88. (in Chinese)
- Jeon W, Kim I, Park J, et al. Design and control method for a high-mobility in-pipe robot with flexible links [J] Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 2013, 40 (3): 261–274.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.