MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- K. Toyosawa, N. Nakamura, K. Fukuta, Y. Chikawa, COF(Chip-On-Film) Technology for LCD Driver ICs Using Reel-to-Reel System, Sharp Corporation Tec-hnical Report 8, 56 (2001)
- J.Q. Cai, The current status and perspective of COF tape for large scale LCD, Short Comment & Intro-duct 6, 10 (2012)
- X.F. Dong, Z.Y. Han, S.Y. Liao, X.X. Yi, Study on Semiconductor Surface Defect Detection Based on Machine Vision, Metrology & Measurement Techn-ology 5, 22 (2014)
- Y.J. Roh, C.W. Kim, C.O. Jung, D. Jeong, Defect Classification Using Bayesian Approach for Tape Substrate Inspection System, Proceedings of the 17th World Congress on The International Federation of Automatic Control, Seoul, Korea, July 6–11, 8177 (2008)
- R. K, D.K. M, V.K. K, S.P. Nath, Optical Pattern In-spection for Flex PCB — Challenges & Solution, Proceedings of the 17th World Congress on The International Federation of Automatic Control, Seoul, Korea, July 6-11, 8196 (2008)
- C.T. Liao, W.H. Lee, S.H. Lai, A Flexible PCB Ins-pection System Based on Statistical Learning, J Sign Process Syst 67, 279 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J.S. Kim, COF Defects Detection and Classification System Based on Reference Image, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering 17, 1899 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. Jiang, X. B. Xu, M.Fang, Study and Implementa-tion of Skeleton Extraction Algorithm Based on Morphology, Computer Application 23, 136 (2003)
- L. Lam, S. W. Lee, C. Y. Suen, Thinning Methodologies-A Comprehensive Survey, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PATTERN ANALYSIS AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCE 14, 869 (1992) [CrossRef]
- L. Yu, G.W. Wang, Fast Thinning Algorithm of Bin-ary Images, Science and Technology Vision 5, 100 (2012)
- W. Yang, K. Guo, Y.K. Wei, An Efficient Index Thin-ning Algorithm of Fingerprint Image Based on Eight Neighbourhood Points, JOURNAL OF SICHUAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & ENGINEERING (NATURAL SICENCE EDITION) 21, 61 (2008)
- A.B. Naeem, H. Allan, Granulometry based Detection of Junction and End Points in Patent Drawings, 7th International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis, Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 4-6, 307 (2011)
- X.L. Zou, G.C. Feng, Weber’s Law-based Transition Region Extraction and Thresholding, Science Technology and Engineering 13, 4217 (2013)
- S.F. Ding, B.J. Qi, H.Y. Tan, An Overview on Theory and Algorithm of Support Vector Machines, Journal of University of Electmnic Science and Technology of China 40, 2 (2011)
- J.B. Xie, Visual Machine Learning 20, Tsinghua University Press, 88 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.