MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- IEEE international standard, IEEE Std 1243-1997, IEEE guide for improving the lightning performance of transmission lines.
- DL/T 620-1997, Overvoltage protection and insulation coordination for AC electrical installations.
- Li Ruifang, Wu Guangning, Cao Xiaobin, et al.: Improvement of electro-geometric model with considering lightning strike angle. Insulators and Surge Arresters. (2009), p. 23–26.
- Peng Qian, Li Jun, Bian Peng, Et al.: Application of Improved Electrical Geometry Model in Calculation of Lightning Shielding Failure-Caused Trip-out Rate of 1000 kV Power Transmission line. Power System Technology. Vol. 34 (2010), p. 155–159.
- Dellear.L, Garbagnati E.: Lightning stroke simulation by means of the leader progression model. I. Description of the model and evaluation of exposure of free-standing structures. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. Vol. 5 (1990), p. 2009–2022. [CrossRef]
- Rizk, Farouk A.M.: Modelling of transmission line exposure to direct lightning strokes. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. Vol. 5 (1990), p. 1983–1997. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.