MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- Zhang Wei, et al. The Application of Glassed Swales in Urban Stormwater Utilization System. J. Water Supply and Drainage, 32, 8 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Youyun. Analysis of Waterlogging in Beijing and Shenzhen city. J. Water Resources Development Research, 1,3 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Li Haiyan, et al. Progress of Grassed Swale for Runoff Disposal. C. Annual Meeting of Chinese Society for Environment Science, Chendu, China, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Simon T. Ingvertsen, et al. Assessment of existing roadside swales with engineered filter soil: I. Characterization and lifetime expectancy. J. Journal of Environmental Quality, 41, 6 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Batjargal,Tserennyam, et al. Assessment of metals contamination of soils in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 184, 3 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Hao, et al. The Monitoring Process of Heavy Metals in Soils and its Quality Control Measures. J. Environmental Monitoring in China, 26, 5, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China. Environmental quality standard for soils. GB 15618, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhengqi, et al. Calculation of Heavy Metals’ Toxicity Coefficient in the Evaluation of Potential Ecological Risk Index. J. Environmental Science & Technology, 31, 2, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lars Hakanson. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control.asedimentological approach. J. Water Research, 14, 8, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Tong-bin. Background Concentrations of Soil Heavy Metals in Beijing. J. Environment Science, 25, 1, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Guo guang-hui, LEI mei, QIAO Peng-wei. Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Soils during Urban Development of Beijing. J. Journal of Environmental Engineering Technology, 5, 5, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ramakrishnaiah H, Somashekar R.K. Heavy metal contamination in roadside soil and their mobility in relations to pH and organic carbon. J. Soil and Tillage Research, 11, 5, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.