MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology and Information Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Aker, J.C., Ksoll, C., and Lybbert, T.J., 2011. Can Mobile Phones Improve Learning? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Niger. Medford, Mass., Tufts University; Oxford, UK, University of Oxford; Davis, Calif., University of California, Davis. http://www.aae.wisc.edu/mwiedc/papers/2011/Aker_Jenny.pdf [Accessed September 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis, H., and Achilleos, M., 2013, From Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) to Mobile, The Electronic Journal for English as a Second Language, 16(4), [online], Available at : <http://www.tesl-ej.org/wordpress/issues/volume16/ej64/ej64a2/> [Accessed August 2015] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, W.M., 2012, Beginning Android 4 Application Development. [e-book] Indianapolis: John Wiley & Sons Inc. Available through : <blogs.wrox.com/files/2013/05/Chapter-8-9781118087299-2.pdf> [Google Scholar]
- Petrova, K., 2007,. Mobile learning as a mobile business application, International Journal of Innovation and Learning, pp 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shelley R.T., 2011. Supporting children’s mental well-being in primary school: problem solving through communication and action. PhD. Southern Cross University, NSW. [Google Scholar]
- Shotts, K., 2014, PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot, Brimingham: Packt Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Sung, M., Gips, J., Eagle, N., Madan, A., Caneel, R., DeVaul, R., Bonsen, J., and Pentland, A., 2005, Mobile-IT Education (MIT. EDU): M-Learning Applications for Classroom Settings, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 21, pp.229–237 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson II, G., 2011. Experiences with the Mobile Interactive Learning Table. Master of Science in Computer Science and Application. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, E.Y., and Loeb, L., 2013. Mobile Applications: Games that Transform Education. [pdf], Hanover : Dartmouth Computer Science, Dartmouth College, Available at : <http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/reports/TR2013-737.pdf> [Accessed September 2015] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.