MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Basri S. and Gethin D.T. 1990. A comparative study of the thermal behaviour of profile bore bearings. Tribology International, 23: 265-276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gertzos K.P., Nikolakopoulos P.G. and Papadopoulus C.A. 2008. CFD analysis Of journal bearing hydrodynamic lubrication by Bingham lubricant. Tribology International, 41: 1190-1204. [Google Scholar]
- Gururajan K. and Prakash J. 2002. Roughness effects in a narrow porous journal bearing with arbitrary porous wall thickness. International Journal of Mechanical sciences, 44: 1003-1016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krasowski P. 2011. Velocity distribution in slide journal bearing gap by laminar unsteady lubrication. Journal of Kone Powertrain and Transport, 18(3): 177-184. [Google Scholar]
- Murthy T.S.R., Balaramaiah Y. and Venkatesh V.C. 1983. An analysis of a special hydrodynamic bearing for machine tool spindles. Manufacturing Technology. 32(1): 319-325. [Google Scholar]
- Panday K.M., Choudhury P.L. and Kumar N.P. 2012. Numerical Unsteady Analysis of Thin Film Lubricated Journal Bearing, 4(2) : 185-191. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Y., Chen X., Zhang K. and Hou G. 2007. Numerical Research on water guide bearing of hydro-generator unit using finite volume method. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 19: 635-642. [Google Scholar]
- Radfordand A. and Fitzgeorge D. 1977. The effect of journal lobing on the performance a hydrodynamic plain journal bearing wear, 45: 311-322. [Google Scholar]
- Roy L. 2009. Steady state thermo-hydrodynamic analysis and its comparison at five different feeding locations of an axial grooved oil journal bearing is obtained theoretically, Tribology International, 42(8) : 187-1198. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma S., Satish C., Phalle., Vikas M. and Jain S.C. 2011. Performance analysis of a multirecess capillary compensated conical hydrostatic journal bearing. Tribology International, 44(5): 617-62. [Google Scholar]
- Stefani F. and Rebora A. 2009. Steadily loaded journal bearings:Quasi-3D mass-energy-conserving analysis. Tribology International, 42: 448-460. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.