MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- R. Balasubramaniam, J. Krishnan, and N. Ramakrishnan, “Experimental study on the abrasive jet deburring of cross-drilled holes,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 178–182, (1999). [CrossRef]
- H. Wensink and M. C. Elwenspoek, “Reduction of sidewall inclination and blast lag of powder blasted channels,” Sensors Actuators, A Phys., vol. 102, no. 1–2, pp. 157–164, (2002). [CrossRef]
- T. Kuriyagawa and N. Yoshida, “T Kuriyagawa and Yoshida,” JSPE, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 881–885, (1998).
- D. S. Park, M. W. Cho, H. Lee, and W. S. Cho, “Micro-grooving of glass using micro-abrasive jet machining,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 146, no. 2, pp. 234–240, (2004). [CrossRef]
- H. H.Getu, J. K. Spelt, and M. Papini, “Conditions leading to the embedding of angular and spherical particles during the solid particle erosion of polymers,” Wear, vol. 292–293, pp. 159–168,(2012). [CrossRef]
- V. Hadavi, B. Michaelsen, and M. Papini, “Measurements and modeling of instantaneous particle orientation within abrasive air jets and implications for particle embedding,” Wear, vol. 336–337, pp. 9–20, (2015). [CrossRef]
- L. Zhang, T. Kuriyagawa, Y. Yasutomi, and J. Zhao, “Investigation into micro abrasive intermittent jet machining,” Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., vol. 45, no. 7–8, pp. 873–879, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Divyansh Mittal, Shankar Sehgal, and H. Kumar, “abrasive jet machining and its applications,” Int. J. Sci. Res., vol. 2277, pp. 76–78, (2015).
- “User manual for AutoCAD, 2016”, publisher Autodesk, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.