MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- W. M. Thomas, E. D. Nicholas, J. C. Needham, M. Murch, G. P. Templesmith, C. J. Dawes, G.B. Patent Application No. 9125978.8 (December 1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Reynolds, “Visualization of material flow in autogenous friction stir welds”, Sci Technol Weld Joining 2000;5:120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Colligan, “Material flow behavior during friction welding of aluminum,” Weld J 1999:229s–37s. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Sato, H. Kokawa, K.. Ikeda, M. Enomoto, S. Jogan, and T. Hashimoto, “Microtexture in the friction-stir weld of an aluminum alloy”, Metall Mater Trans A 2001; 32A:941–8. [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Zeng, H. L. Wu and J. Zhang, “Effect of tool wear on microstructure, mechanical properties and acoustic emission of friction stir welded 6061 Al alloys”, Acta Metall Sinica 2006; 19(1):9–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Flores, “Micro structural issues in a friction stir welded aluminium alloy”, Scripts Mater 1998; 38(5):703–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ipekoglu & S. Erim and G. Cam (2013) “Effects of temper condition and post weld heat treatment on the microstructure and mechanical properties of friction stir butt-welded AA7075 Al alloy plates” International Journal Advance Manufacturing Technology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Thomas, E. D. Nicholas and S. D. Smith, Friction stir welding – Tool developments. In: S. K. Das, J. G. Kaufman, T. J. Lienert, editors. Aluminium 2001 proceedings of the TMS 2001 aluminum automotive and joining session, TMS; [Google Scholar]
- M. Peel, A. Steuwer, M. Preuss, and P. J. Withers, “Microstructure, mechanical properties and residual stresses as a function of welding speed in AA5083 friction stir welds”, Acta Materilia 2003;51(16):4791–801. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Liu, H. Fuji, M. Maeda and K. Nogi, “Mechanical properties of friction welded joints of 1050-H24 aluminum alloy”, Sci Technol Weld Joining 2003; 8(6):450–4. 2001. p. 213–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nandan, D. Roy, H. K. D. H Bhadeshia, “Recent advances in friction stir welding – Process, weldment structure and properties”, Progress Mater Sci 2008; 53:980–1023. [Google Scholar]
- R. Crawford, G. E. Cook, A. M. Strauss, D. A. Hartman, and M. A. Stremler, “Experimental defect analysis and force prediction simulation of high weld pitch friction stir welding”, Sci Technol Weld Joining 2006;11(6):657–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.