MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Arvind Jayant, M.S.Dhillon (2014) “Use of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to Select Welding Process in High Pressure Vessel Manufacturing Environment” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10(8) 2015 pp.586-595.
- Arvind Jayant, M.Khan (2014) “TOPSIS-AHP Based Approach for Selection of Reverse Logistics Service Provider: A Case Study of Mobile Phone Industry” Procedia Engineering (Elsevier Publications), Vo.97, pp 2147-2156 [CrossRef]
- Virender Paul and Arvind Jayant (2014), “Analytical Network Process (ANP) in Selection of Green Supplier: A Case Study of Automotive Industry” International Scientific Journal on Science Engineering & Technology, Vo1ume 17, No. 05, pp 453-465.
- Priya Singh, Arvind Jayant (2015) “Selection of FMS: A Synthesis of 3MCDM Approaches” Journal of Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), Volume 2(8), pp 15-20.
- Veepan Kumar, Arvind Jayant (2015) “Use of AHP to Evaluate Supply Chain Collaboration in Competitive Business Environment” Journal of Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), Volume 2(8), pp 15-20.
- Arvind Jayant (2015) “Evaluation of EOL/Used cell phones management & disposal alternatives: An ANP and balanced score card approach” International Journal of Waste Resources (IJWR), Volume 5, Issue 2
- Arvind Jayant,A.Singh, and V.Patel (2011), “An AHP Based Approach for Supplier Evaluation and Selection in Supply Chain Management” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Volume 2, No. 1, pp. 1-6
- Arvind Jayant (2011). “An Application of Analytic Network Process to Evaluate Supply Chain Logistics Strategies”, International Journal of Analytic Hierarchy Process (USA). Vol.4, Issue 1.pp149-163.
- Chen, shih, wu, shur(2006)-Using ANP for the selection of green supply chain management strategies 47(4)pp;18-20
- Choudhary, M., & Seth, N. (2011). Integration of green practices in supply chain environment- The practices of inbound, operational, outbound and reverse logistics. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 3(6), 4995-4993. ISSN: 0975-5462
- Diabat, A., & Govindan, K. (2011).An analysis of the drivers affecting the implementation of green supply chain management. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 659-667. [CrossRef]
- L. Meade and J. Sarkis, “Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems”, Transpn Res.-E (Logistics and Transpn Rev.), Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 201-215, 1998 [CrossRef]
- Luthra, S., Kumar, V., Kumar, S., & Haleem, A. (2011). Barriers to implement green supply chain management in automobile industry using interpretive structural modeling technique An Indian perspective. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 4(2), 231-257. [CrossRef]
- Mudgal, R.K., Shankar, R., Talib, P., & Raj, T. (2010). Modeling the barriers of green supply chain practices: An Indian perspective. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 7(1), 81-107. [CrossRef]
- Olugu, E.U., Wong, K.Y., & Shaharoun, A.M. (2011). Development of key performance measures for the automobile green supply chain. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 567-579. [CrossRef]
- Sarkis, J., Hasan, M.A., & Shankar, R. (2007). Evaluating environmentally conscious manufacturing barriers with Interpretive Structural Modeling.
- Saaty, T.L. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.