MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- “ELearning in Commonwealth Asia 2013” by S.K. Pulist, ISBN: 81-88770-12-4 (10 digits), Copyright © CEMCA, 2013, available online http://www.cemca.org.in. Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- “A Study on Educational Games Application Model in E-Learning Cloud Systemx” by Mr. Veeramanickam, Dr. N. Radhika from ICICES IEEE conference on 27th & 28th Feb. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- “Mobile And Internet In India 2014: 349 Million Unique Mobile Phone Users, 70% Traffic From Mobile” By Bhavya Srivastava on July 11, 2014, http://dazeinfo.com/2014/07/11/mobile-internet-india-2014-349-million-unique-mobile-phone-users-70-traffic-mobile-india-shining-infographic. Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- Schneckenberg, D. (2010). “Overcoming barriers for e-learning in universities – Portfolio Models for e-competence development of faculty”, British Journal of Educational Technology, 41(6), 979-991. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.01046.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Panda, S., & Mishra, S. (2007). “E-learning in a mega open university: Faculty attitude, barriers and motivators”, in Educational Media International, 44(4), 323-338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Data retrieved from “The Rapid E-learning Blog Why ELearning is So Effective February 2nd, 2010, http://blogs.articulate.com/rapidelearning/whyelearningissoeffective”.Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/217/300 Elements of Effective eLearning Design, by Andrew R. Brown & Bradley D. Voltz. .Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.strengtheningnonprofits.org/resources/elearning/online/effectiveelearning –“Effective E-learning” .Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.kineo.com/resources/newtoelearning/thebenefitsofelearning titled “The Benefits of E-learning | When should you use it?.” .Date accessed: 05/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- Junghoon Kim, “Analysis of Requirements for Implementation of a Freely Usable Educational Information System Architecture”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2015 Apr, 8(S8), Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS8/70513 [Google Scholar]
- Dae Hyun Lee, Jin Gon Shon, Yong Kim, “Design and Implementation of OSMD Based Learning Management System for Mobile Learning”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2015 Jan, 8(S1), Doi no: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS1/57891 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.