MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- F.S Abu-Mouti and M.E.El-Hawary, “Optimal distributed generation allocation and sizing in distribution systems via artificial bee colony algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, No 26 Vol. 4, pp 2090-2101, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Haghifam, H. Falaghi and O.P. Malik, “Risk-based distributed generation placement. IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 2, pp252–60, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Acharya, P Mahat, and N. Mithulananthan, “An analytical approach for DG allocation in primary distribution network.,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 28, No.10, pp 669-678, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Georgilakis and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Optimal distributed generation placement in power distribution networks: Models, methods, and future research,” IEEE Transaction on Power Systems Vol. 28, pp 3420–8, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N Shukla, S.P. Singh, V. Srinivasarao, and K.B. Naik, “Optimal sizing of distributed generation placed on radial distribution systems,” Electrical Power Component System, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp 260-274, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Taher, M. Hasani and A. Karimian, “A novel method for optimal capacitor placement and sizing in distribution systems with nonlinear loads and DG using GA,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 16, No 2, pp 851-862, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M Sajjadi, M.R. Haghifam, and J. Salehi, “Simultaneous placement of distributed generation and capacitors in distribution networks considering voltage stability index,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, No. 46,pp 366-375, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Evangelopoulos and P.S. Georgilakis, “Optimal distributed generation placement under uncertainties based on point estimate method embedded genetic algorithm,” IET Generation Transmission and Distribution , Vol 8, pp 389–400, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gopiya Naik, D.K. Khatod, M.P.Sharma, “Optimal Allocation of Combined DG and Capacitor for Real Power Loss Minimization in Distribution Networks,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol 53, pp 967-973, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle Swarm Optimization,” IEEE Proceedings on 1st International Conference on Neural Networks (Perth, Australia), 1942-1948, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “A Discrete Binary Version of the Particle Swarm Algorithm,” IEEE Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Orlando, FA, 4104-4109, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- K. Price, R. Storn and J. Lampinen, Differential Evolution-A Practical Approach to Global Optimization, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Khatod, V. Pant, and J.D. Sharma, “A Novel Approach for Sensitivity Calculations in the Radial Distribution System,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 2048-2057, October 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.