MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- A. Bansal, A. K. Sharma, and S. Das, “Metallurgical and mechanical characterization of mild steel-mild steel joint formed by microwave hybrid heating process,” Sadhana - Acad. Proc. Eng. Sci., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. (679–686), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gupta and S. Kumar, “Investigation of Stainless Steel Joint Fabricated Through Microwave Energy,” Mater. Manuf. Process., vol. 29, no. July, pp. (910–915), 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gupta, S. Kumar, and A. Kumar, “Study of Joint Formed by Tungsten Carbide Bearing Alloy through Microwave Welding,” Mater. Manuf. Process., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. (601–604), 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, “Microwave Joining of Stainless Steel and Their charactrizationS.,” Thapar university, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pathania, S. Singh, D. Gupta, and V. Jain, “Development and analysis of tribological behavior of microwave processed EWAC + 20% WC10Co2Ni composite cladding on mild steel substrate,” J. Manuf. Process., vol. 20, pp. (79–87), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Saxena, S. Bansal, R. Deo, and S. Khan, “Joining of Bulk Metallic Pipes by Microwave Hybrid Heating Processunder Parametrical Regulations,” IOSR J. Mech. Civ. Eng., vol. 11, no. 6, pp. (62–69), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, N. M. Suri, and R. M. Belokar, “Characterization of Joint Developed by Fusion of Aluminum Metal Powder through Microwave Hybrid Heating,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 2, no. 4–5, pp. (1340–1346), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Srinath, P. S. Murthy, A. K. Sharma, P. Kumar, and M. V Kartikeyan, “Simulation and analysis of microwave heating while joining bulk copper,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Technol., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. (152–158), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Mishra and A. K. Sharma, “Microwave-material interaction phenomena: Heating mechanisms, challenges and opportunities in material processing,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 81, pp. (78–97), 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kwak, P. Robinson, A. Bismarck, and R. Wise, “Microwave curing of carbon-epoxy composites: Penetration depth and material characterisation,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 75, pp. (18–27), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Badiger, S. Narendranath, and M. S. Srinath, “Joining of Inconel-625 alloy through microwave hybrid heating and its characterization,” J. Manuf. Process., vol. 18, no. January, pp. (117–123), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bansal, A. K. Sharma, P. Kumar, and S. Das, “Structure–Property Correlations in Microwave Joining of Inconel 718,” Jom, vol. 67, no. 9, pp. (2087–2098), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.