MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Ian C. Hunter, Laurent Billonet, Bernard Jarry and Pierre Guillion, “Microwave Filters – Applications and Technology,”IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques Vol. 50, No. 3, MAR 2002.
- Pozar David M.: „Microwave Engineering‟ (John Wiley & Sons, India 2008)
- G. Matthaei, L. Young and E.M.T. Jones, “Microwave filters, impedance matching networks and coupling structures”, Artech house Inc, 1964.
- Jia-Sheng Hong and M.J. Lancaster, “Microstrip filters for RF/Microwave applications”, John Wiley and Sons Inc, 2001.
- M. Makimoto and S. Yamashita, “Microwave resonators and filters for wireless communication”, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2001.
- Lancaster M. J., Hang. Jia-Shen G.: “Microstrip filters for RF/Microwave Applications” (John Wiley and Sons, Inc.)
- Hunter I.: “Theory and design of Microwave filters” (IEE, London, UK, 2001).
- R. J. Cameron, “General Coupling Matrix Synthesis Methods for Chebyshev Filtering Functions,”IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. 47, No.4, pp. 433-442, April 1999. [CrossRef]
- R. J. Cameron, “Advanced Coupling Matrix Synthesis Techniques for Microwave Filters,”IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech. vol. 51, No.1, Jan. 2003. [CrossRef]
- John B.Ness, “ A Unified Approach to the Design, Measurement, and Tuning of Coupled-Resonator Filters,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques Vol. 46, No. 4, APR 1998.
- J. Brian Thomas, Cross Coupling in Coaxial Cavity Filters-- A Tutorial Overview,”IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech.vol. 51, No. 4, APR 2003.
- Baillargeat,D., Verdeyne, S., Galiere J, Zanchi, C., and Lapierre, L. (2005), “Quasi-planar transversal band pass filters for Ka band applications”, Wiley International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 15.56-68, doi:10.1002/mmce.2005. [CrossRef]
- Ruiz-Cruz, J.A., Montejo-Garai, J.R., and Zaki, K.A. (2007), “Waveguide filters with elliptic function response: Overview and results of different implementations”. Wiley International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 17.63-69,doi:10.1002/mmce.20198. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.