MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Weng et. al, “An Overview on Defected Ground Structure”, Progress In Electromagnetics Research B”, Vol. 7, 173-189, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schlieter and R. Henderson, “High Q Defected Ground Structures in Grounded Coplanar Waveguide”, Electronic Letters, Vol. 48, no. 11, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rani and A. P. Singh, “Fractal Antenna with Defected Ground Structure for Telemedicine Applications,” International journal on Communications, Antenna and Propagation, vol.1, pp. 1-15, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arya, M. Kartikeyan and A. Patnaik, “On the Size Reduction of Microstrip Antenna Using DGS”, Proceedings of IEEE Conference, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nouri and G. Dadashzadeh, “A Compact UWB Band-Notched Printed Monopole Antenna with Defected Ground Structure”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rani and A. P. Singh, “On the Design and Optimization of New Fractal Antenna Using PSO”, International Journal of Electronics, vol. 100, no. 10, pp. 1383-1397, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kakkar, S. Rani and A. P. Singh, On the Resonant Behaviour Analysis of Small-Size Slot Antenna with Different Substrates, International Journal of Computer Applications, pp. no. 10-12, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Azaro, L. Debiasi, M. Benedetti, P. Rocca and A. Massa, “A Hybrid Prefractal Three-Band Antenna for Multistandard mobile Wireless Applications”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol.8, pp. 905-908, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.